قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / Woman dies from carnivorous bacteria after being undiagnosed after two separate visits to the doctor

Woman dies from carnivorous bacteria after being undiagnosed after two separate visits to the doctor



A woman died after being consumed by carnivorous bacteria, even though she had twice consulted a doctor. The woman dressed the carnivorous bacteria after a recent Florida vacation. ( Pixabay )

A woman from Indianapolis died after developing carnivorous bacteria after a vacation in Florida. Carol Martin was 50 years old at the time of her death, her husband says that Martin may have had carnivorous bacteria after going into a hot bath.

Martin died shortly after he had become infected with carnivorous bacteria. [1

9659004] Undiagnosed Carnivorous Bacteria

Carol Martin and her husband Richard Martin were on vacation in St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida shortly before their deaths. Her husband believes that her decision to use the hot tub during her trip was the cause of her death, WRTV said. After the trip, Martin found that she had a nickel-sized infection on her buttocks.

Richard Martin describes the infection as a pimple that had appeared on her right cheek. This infection started to grow and become painful, which is why she had to seek medical help. Martin went to the doctor two separate times and was given antibiotics on both occasions, with heating pads given to stop the spread of the infection.

After the two visits with the treatments did not work to stop the spread, doctors did a biopsy during Martin's third outing to the doctor. The results of the biopsy showed that Martins had attacked carnivorous bacteria.

Martin's infection continued to spread and she later had to undergo surgery to treat the infection. After the surgery, Martin spent 16 days in the intensive care unit, and she died more than two months after the operation on May 5th.

Hot Tub Theory

Her husband continues his theory that Carol Martin drew carnivorous bacteria She went into the hot tube. Richard Martin told WFLA that Carol was the only person in the group who went to the spa while on vacation. He added that no one who was on the trip with them became ill after coming home.

Richard says he is not 100 percent sure, but he suspects that the cause was the hot tub. Martin and her husband stayed at the Days Inn in Clearwater, Florida.

Carol Martin's death was not attributed to carnivorous bacteria. Marion County forensics will take up to three months to determine if Martin's death was caused by carnivorous bacteria or not. Tissue samples have already been collected that need testing for carnivorous bacteria.

Between 600 and 1,200 people in the US suffer from carnivorous bacteria every year, reports the Center for Disease Control. It can spread quickly and affect the soft tissue of the body by killing it.

See now: Things you should never look for on Google – You have been warned

© 2018 Tech Times, All Rights Reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.


Source link