Another week, a new Windows 10 Redstone 5 Insider Preview version for those in fast ring and Skip Ahead ringtones to download and test! This week's build is 17672 and is not as big as last week's build, with only minor changes and bugfixes to new features.
- The Windows Security Center (WSC) service now requires antivirus products to run as a registered process. Products that have not yet implemented this feature will not appear in the Windows Security UI, and Windows Defender Antivirus will remain enabled side by side with these products.
- We have fixed the problem that PCs at "prepare to install …" somewhere between the 80% -1
- We have resolved an issue where right-clicking to copy text into Microsoft Edge on the last flights did not work.
- Fixed a problem with "structuredquery.dll" where some users had a cyclic explorer.exe crash.
- We have resolved an issue that caused the two-finger gesture to stop all notifications that did not work in the Action Center.
- We have resolved an issue that caused the Korean IME to sometimes type duplicate characters when typing in text boxes on specific Web sites in Microsoft Edge.
- You can now refresh the Books panel in Microsoft Edge with a drag gesture.
- If you pin books to the start of Microsoft Edge, you will now see a live tile that circulates between the book cover and your current completion progress. 19659004] When printing PDF files from Microsoft Edge, you'll find a new option to choose the scale for your printout (Actual Size or Fit to Page).
- We've updated the timeline so that it appears in addition to the number of available tabs for res. Role effects associated with a particular set activity can now be traversed through them.
- We've made some adjustments to improve the quality of audio when capturing clip clips (WIN + G). Thanks, everyone who gave feedback – please take a moment to try it out in today's release and let us know what's going on.
- We've resolved an issue that could cause apps to sometimes not fully maximize to the top of the screen
- We've resolved an issue that caused certain devices to not wake up in the last two flights [mouse] hover over the sheet icon in Task Manager's status bar Now look at a tooltip that describes what that means (this app will interrupt processes to to improve system performance).
- Building on our work on build 17639, in addition to the Bluetooth battery level, there is now a notification in the supported device settings when one of these devices is weak
- For our WSL fans out there: If you have WSL enabled, see Now you have an option "Open Linux Shell here", if you hold down the Shift key + right click on it the space of a File Explorer folder.
- We've signed in. Cookie support for the same site in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11.
As always, you can view the Windows blog for the entire changelog, including a list of known issues and more!