Which Pokémon do you need to defeat in the raid challenge?
This Raid collection challenge Is one of the challenges of the series Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto Event.
This challenges your task of defeating and capturing many raid leaders throughout the event itself, and this is the best time to use any backup remote raid pass you may have.
As part of Kanto tourism activities, there are a total of 10 challenges for you to complete-Pallet Town, Tinware City, Sky Blue City, Fuchsia City, Pokémon Alliance, Research, Development, Trade and Incense. The latter two differ depending on whether you are playing the red or green version of the event.
Below you can find Every Pokémon in Raid Collection Challenge And you will end at 9pm (local time) on February 20 (Saturday), which is also the end of the “Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto”
On this page:
Pokémon list and rewards for Raid collection challenges in Pokémon Go
Raid Collection Challenge captures some Pokémon by defeating the team in the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event on Pokémon Go to complete the mission. If you find or acquire a Pokémon in this list outside of the assault operation, it will not count as a completed challenge.
The challenge is only valid until 7:59 PM local time on February 28 (Sunday), so it is very likely that you can complete this challenge.
If you want to participate in this collection challenge, you also need to purchase tickets for the event.
Here are the eight Pokémon required for the Raid Collection Challenge:
Remember-this challenge can only be completed by catching the Pokémon you defeated in the raid, so finding these Pokémon in the wild, hatching them from eggs, trading or rescuing their shadow version does not count.
After completing the Raid Collection challenge, you will get REWARD.
In the “Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto” event, which elves can carry out raids?
In the “Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto” event, there will be multiple teams participating. Some Pokémon in these raids will become part of the Raid Collection Challenge, while others will not.
We have listed all Pokémon, including the raid levels below, to help you determine which raids you want to participate in:
Tips for completing the Raid Collection challenge in Pokémon Go
Here are some tips to help you complete the Raid collection challenge in Pokémon Go:
- If you want to add the Raid Collection Challenge to your Elite Collector medal, you must do so before the end of the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto at 9pm (local time) on Saturday, February 20.
- Thanks to the remote raid pass, you can now join the raid safely from the comfort of your own home!
- If you are having trouble finding someone, please try to find a Pokémon Go group for your area on Facebook, Discord, Twitter or other social media services. Here, you can coordinate when and where to fight in the raid.
- Before entering the raid battle, remember to plan your Pokémon team to include creatures that can fight the raid leader and take advantage of his weaknesses.
- If you plan to conduct multiple surprise inspections throughout “Pokémon Go Tour”: Kanto remembers to store various health items in advance, so you don’t have to spend time planting PokéStops.
- Try to avoid letting any Pokémon team faint during the raid battle, as this will reduce the number of Premier Balls you receive, which will make the raid boss more difficult to catch.
- Remember to use Razz or Nanab berry when grabbing the leader of the raid.
- If you have trouble catching the raid boss, try to throw it away after it moves, because the Pokémon will stand still for a few seconds.
The season of celebration is here! Followed by the increase in level caps-including the addition of XL Candy, Legacy 40 Challenge missions and the addition of some XP sources-platinum, the arrival of the sixth generation of Pokémon (such as Espurr) and changes to the Go Battle League see an increase The “strange” red egg and new Arlo, Cliff, Sierra and Givanni lineups.
How the Raid Collection Challenge works in Pokémon Go
The “Collecting Challenge” in “PokémonGo” was released in January 2021 and will be held concurrently with certain in-game activities. Every collection challenge will see you capture a large number of Pokémon, thanks to the event, they appear more frequently in the wild, or are obtained by completing certain functions of the game-in this case, It was an attack.
After completing the collection challenge by catching up or getting each Pokémon, you will get many items and achievements to become your elite collector medal.
The Raid Collection Challenge is part of the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event and only Valid until 7:59 PM local time on Sunday, February 28.
The collection challenge can be found in the “Today View” and can be accessed by pressing the site survey button (small binoculars) in the lower right corner of the screen. Depending on whether you have been researching the current field or a special research task, you may need to scroll to the left.
After visiting the “Today View”, you will find a list of Pokémon that you need to capture to complete the collection challenge. Catching a Pokémon in the “Collection Challenge” rooster will remove it from the list to help you keep track of which Pokémon still needs to be acquired.
It is important to note that only Pokémon obtained through raids will be counted in this collection challenge; this means that any Shadow Pokémon captured or traded in the wild or hatched from an egg will be exempted.
Remember-the Raid Collection Challenge must be completed before 9pm local time on Saturday, February 20, otherwise you will never be able to add it to the Elite Collector medal.
Good luck in completing this series of challenges!