credit: David Imel / Android Authority
In the new year, there are many things to look forward to, including smartphones. But which ones are most likely to get the buzz? We asked you about your most anticipated mobile phones in 2021, and the results immediately met your expectations, which is also somewhat surprising-especially in the high-end market.
Which flagship phones are you most looking forward to in 2021?
Which budget phone do you most want to use in 2021?
It’s not surprising to hear that Samsung’s Galaxy S21 is your most anticipated flagship phone in 2021, with 17.7% of the top devices voting. However, it barely leads. Google’s Pixel 6 (16.7 %) and Sony’s Xperia 1 III (16.3%) are close behind S21, while OnePlus 9 (13.2%) is close behind. Well, you are not particularly picky about advanced hardware.
related: The best Android camera phone
The results of cheap phones are clearly more uneven. You may be shocked to hear that Google’s Pixel 5a is clearly the most anticipated budget phone in 2021, and that it received 40.7% of votes. The investigation is not over yet-Samsung’s Galaxy A52 only received “only” 26% of the votes, while the sequel to OnePlus Nord only received 16.4% of the hype.
At least the leader is at least predictable. Samsung often sets the standard for high-end mobile phones at the beginning of this year, and the strong performance of Pixel 4a is almost certain of its successor opportunities. The rest are wildcards. Many manufacturers other than Samsung and Google have difficulty attracting enthusiasts. Although Sony has a much smaller share in the mobile world, it is no easy task for Sony to enter the high-end market.
- Eszklar: Galaxy Fold 3 and Microsoft Duo 2 (if MS does decide to do so) [a] Second generation)
- EspHack: …Duo 2? LG’s rollable? Mate X 2?What shocks me is that everyone obviously just wants to see more of the same things
- MM_Rafez: I want to desperately vote for Note 21 Ultra, but I have no choice. Mate 50 is there, but there is no Note 21 Ultra, which is unfair.
- Tony Talks: Only those who are really interested in Pixel are willing to significantly upgrade the hardware. Otherwise, I am currently satisfied with iOS.
- D9: I voted for the Samsung Galaxy S21 series, but if Google doesn’t disappoint itself like the Pixel 5 this year, I will also have a strong interest in the Pixel 6.
- DBS: Neither. The phone I am most looking forward to is any Android flagship that can replicate the size of the iPhone 12 Mini. Because that is the only thing I would consider buying.
These are all these results. Thanks for voting! Do you have other options for the most anticipated mobile phone in 2021? Did we miss the call? Please let us know in the comments.