قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / US / Video shows man destroying North Carolina store owned by Asian

Video shows man destroying North Carolina store owned by Asian



According to reports, the shocking video showed a crazy old man waving a pole yelling at a Korean-owned convenience store in North Carolina while yelling racial slander.

Mark Sung, the family-owned Charlotte store, said that the barbarians who disrupted the business were allegedly hired by customers banned by the store.

“Just like he used to [trashing the shop], He was like saying racial slander, cursing us, threatening us. Song said. “The person we were forbidden eventually walked into the store, cheered for him and shouted:’That’s what you got, that’s what you got! Back to your country! “

Last week’s video from the plaza grocery store showed that the culprit knocked down the display rack before beginning to swing the metal rod on the refrigerated display rack in the store.

The Charlotte Area Transit System said on Twitter that the suspect Xavier Rashee Woody-Silas was 24 years old and faced numerous accusations in the incident, including robbery with dangerous weapons, transmission of threats and disorderly conduct.

Authorities said the incident took place on Tuesday at the Charlotte Transportation Center, which is located in downtown Charlotte.

The agency’s statement said: “Suspects are also prohibited from using all CATS facilities and services.” “CAT has verified that G4S has increased the presence of officials in the Counter-Terrorism Committee.”

According to WBTV News, the attack caused more than $9,000 in damages.

Sung said that because of its Asian American heritage, the family had been attacked before-he said his mother worked very hard to deal with the recent attack.

“She was like,’What’s the point?'” he said. “Why am I treated as nonsense every day?” “We just want to keep peace alone.

Raised more than $30,000 through the GoFundMe page to help the family pay for damages.
Raised more than $30,000 through the GoFundMe page to help the family pay for damages.

Sung added: “It’s easy for people to attack us because we are a minority.” “I have encountered racism here in Charlotte all my life, so this is not new.”

But the family has also received great support.

According to ABC News, the GoFundMe page has raised more than $30,000 to help family members pay for damages.

Other supporters also came forward in person, including a woman who walked into the store with her family’s soup, the pizza delivery man brought them five pies, and a local doctor who passed by and issued a check to help offset their expenses. .

The United States has recently seen a surge in anti-Asian attacks.

With terminal




Source link