Federal authorities said on Monday that in recent months, two Yemeni men on the FBI’s terrorist watch list had been arrested for entering the United States illegally from Mexico.
According to the Customs and Border Protection Agency, 33- and 26-year-old men were killed near the Calexico port of entry in California on January 29 and March 30, respectively.
CBD said that he found a mobile phone SIM card under the old man’s insole.
Authorities said that a record check conducted after the two men were arrested showed that they were on the government’s watch list of terrorist suspects and a “no-fly” list.
The Convention on Biological Diversity did not disclose the identities of these people.
The FBI stated that the terrorist watch list includes “people who are known or have reasonable suspicion of involvement in terrorist activities.”
Since President Biden took office, the number of immigrants going to the U.S.-Mexico border has surged, and news of arrests has come. This has been a challenge for his government because it is working to accommodate unaccompanied minors.
Last month, Republican lawmakers visiting the southern border said in the words of Customs and Border Protection agents that some suspicious terrorists were heading to the border crossing.