قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Sport / Two women who accused Deshaun Watson of misconduct stepped forward to identify themselves

Two women who accused Deshaun Watson of misconduct stepped forward to identify themselves



Two women who anonymously sued Houston Texas quarterback Deshaun Watson (Deshaun Watson) publicly called themselves sexual misconduct on Tuesday.

Ashley Solis and Lauren Baxley stated that the superstar QB inappropriately touched them during the massage process, leaving them traumatized from the experience.

They are the first two of 22 clients of Houston attorney Anthony Buzbee, who gave up the alias of Jane Doe in a civil lawsuit against the Texas superstar. In the only public statement regarding the allegations, Watson denied that he had treated women with “supreme respect.” Watson’s lawyers had previously stated that he had never “forced women to engage in sexual acts.”

;

“My name is Ashley Solis, remember that name. I hope every survivor man and woman there can hear my story. I hope my story will give them the courage to say it out loud.” She told reporters in Houston .

“I am afraid. I am no longer afraid, and I do exist. I am here to regain power and regain control.”

Although Buzbee and Solis did not specifically link her allegations to any of the 22 previous lawsuits, she said Watson made substantial progress in her home office on March 30 last year.

This seems to match the details of the lawsuit filed on March 16, 2021, which details the massage in the plaintiff’s home, where the victim shed tears, alleging that Watson exposed himself and “strokes with the tip of his erect penis” “Take her hand.

The lawsuit stated that when the victim was crying, Watson told her: “I know you have a career and reputation, and I know you will hate others to mess with you, just like I don’t want others to mess with me.”

Battley addressed Watson in a letter from Boothby’s legal colleague Cornelia Brandfield-Harvey.

Brandfield-Harvey read from Baxley’s statement on the June 2 meeting: “Every line from occupation and therapy to sexuality and insults, you cross or try to cross “I don’t want to touch you, but my horror puts me in a self-driving state.”

Similarly, Buzbee did not explicitly link Baxley to one of the lawsuits against Watson. But in a civil document on March 18, Jane Doe described how Watson exposed himself “several times” at the Houston Spa on June 2 and “moved in such a way that his penis touched the plaintiff.” body”.

The June 2 plaintiff seemed to be the only one among Watson’s plaintiffs. She said she had previous experience in massage therapy for football players and other “well-known athletes.”

In a statement issued on Tuesday, Baxley said that during the game against Watson, she reviewed the quarterback’s videotape to learn how to best help the player in that position recover from typical game moves or practice.

The Houston Police Department said on Friday that it is investigating Watson after making a formal complaint against Watson.

Watson’s attorney, Rusty Hardin, said Tuesday that Buzbee and Brandfield-Harvey are seeking damages of $100,000 on behalf of Solis.

Harding’s office issued a statement attributed to Worston’s agent Scott Gaffield, who said that the player’s only mistake was to arrange an appointment with a therapist he did not know. .

Gafffield’s statement said: “My e-mail exchanges with Mr. Boothby and Ms. Brandfield Harvey are very clear.”

“We don’t think the facts show that Deshaun did anything wrong with their customers. We believe-and now fully believe-Deshaun learned the lesson that put himself in this situation by interacting with people he didn’t know.”

Harding also said that Boozby warned Garfield in an email on February 19 that Watson would face a difficult legal environment in Houston.

The so-called e-mail said: “This is Houston, Texas. Maybe you should find his lawyer here so you can tell you and your client, and who you are dealing with.”

Watson led the NFL through 2020, and during the offseason, he has been the subject of numerous trade rumors.

It is not clear how these allegations prompted or prevented Texans from trading their star signal callers.

NFL communications vice president Brian McCarthy (Brian McCarthy) said in a statement on Tuesday: “These allegations are deeply disturbing, and we take these issues very seriously.”

“Following the news of the first allegation last month, and according to reports, we launched an investigation in accordance with the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy. We will continue to closely monitor all developments in this matter.”


Source link