Yue Ji: A blue glass moon, A remake of a romantic visual novel released in 2000 TsukihimeWill be launched in Japan for PlayStation 4 and Switch in the summer of 2021, Type-Moon fate 2020 New Year’s Eve TV special program.
The list of remakes and actors are as follows:
- Scene and supervision: Nasu Kinoko
- role conception: Takeuchi Takashi
- Art Direction: Koyama Yuichi
- Direction and script: black
- Graphics: Takao Sogo, Guangyue, Shima Udon, Grandson Junko
- script: Uranohara
- program: Clear bee
- music: Hideyuki Fukasawa, Keita Kawada
- logo design: Winfanworks
- theme song: ReoNa “Seimeisen”
- Opening animation: Combustible
- Planning and production: Moon type
- Shion Toono (speaking by Ryosuke Kimmoto)
- Arcueid Brunestud (voiced by Ichikai Hasegawa)
- Ciel (speaking by Kaede Hondo)
- Akiba Kano (speaking by Shio Shimoji)
- Kohaku (voiced by Yuki Kuwahara)
- Hisai (Speaking by Kana Ichinose)
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots in the gallery. Visit the official website here.
You are welcome and encouraged to comment on Gematsu. However, we ask you to follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full text Before commenting.
- Keep the topic.
- No passing comments, Including trolls, bait or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about the subject, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content/language, as well as general harassment and personal attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags When posting spoilers or NSFW (non-nude) content. E.g:
The curse is Lemon.Declare the subject of the content outside the spoiler tag.
- Respect other reviewers. You don’t have to agree with each other, but to debate politely. If you find that the commenter did not follow this simple etiquette, please refrain from the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy may change at any time.