- The Clubhouse app has received an interview with another technology industry insider in recent days-this time Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates.
- In a discussion hosted by reporter Andrew Ross Sorkin, Gates talked about everything from the coronavirus pandemic to the COVID vaccine and the rumored Apple Car.
- Gates also explained why he prefers Android phones to iPhones.
Bill Gates entered the club for the first time this week, and reporter Andrew Ross Sorkin temporarily ignored all the questions he planned to ask, from the coronavirus pandemic to climate change and Gates’ new book How to avoid climate disasters. Instead, Sorkin pointed out to the Microsoft co-founder that he received a series of tweets asking everyone who was asking about the same thing. After people learned of Gates’ chat in Club House (the new popular social app for iOS only), they immediately sent people these tweets:
Wait a minute, Bill Gates has an iPhone?
Gates admitted that he actually uses an Android phone every day. And, even though he just wants to keep up with the latest iPhone, he “the phone he carries with him happens to be Android.” Sorkin further investigated and wondered if it is a product that Gates has any “religious” preference between Android and iOS .
“Well, some Android manufacturers have pre-installed Microsoft software in a way that is easy for me. They are more flexible in the way the software connects to the operating system. This is what I eventually get used to… Many of my friends have iPhone, so there is no purity.”
So started Gates’ club chat, making him the latest well-known tech industry insider and one of the industry’s giants, flocking to a new audio-based social application that everyone is talking about and talking about. in, About this question. You can view Gates’ full chat history below:
Some highlights from the interview include: Microsoft billionaire-whose personal base has been in vaccine development and the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, working with government agencies-said he received a second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine a week ago. “This is the only time I am grateful to be a 65-year-old man.”
To this end, Sorkin followed up: Now that you have received two doses of the coronavirus vaccine, when will you start to move around and travel again in the same way as before?
“Well, I want to set a good example. If you have been vaccinated, you can still spread. It is unlikely… I will not stop wearing a mask or be careful around people who have not been vaccinated… Only in late spring or In summer, we can come up with numbers that can change behavior in an important way.”
- Gates said that by the fall, he expects “all schools will be open.”
- What is his opinion on the long-rumored Apple Car? “Well, I doubled, they will get the same profit as the iPhone.”
- Does he use Google search? “I am a loyal, loyal, and loyal Bing user. You are traveling with a group of very despicable people. You have to get down with the crowd and use Bing.”
- What was the last TV show he played? Netflix LupinTells about a gentleman thief from France, which caused a huge blow to Streamer.
Today’s special %title% Price List:% Original price% price:%price% you save:%Discount_amount% (%discount_percent%) BGR can be purchased from Amazon, commission may be charged Commissions may be charged for available content from Amazon BGR