It is undeniable that Season 4 of Fortnite brought tons of new aspects into the game for players Enjoy, including the extremely popular Infinity Gauntlet Limited Time mode with Marvel Baddie Thanos. After the damned comet had fallen, new areas of the map appeared and secrets came to light. But the fans of Fortnite are creative and have never submitted their concepts to Epic Games. The newest is not the usual outfit homage, but instead a new limited time map design and we feel the "big city" atmosphere.
"Two teams of 50 fight with two buses, increased loot spawns and massive forts." We know about the life mode from the previous round in April:  Time Mode: 50V50 v2
- Two 50s teams fight to the finish!
- Because this is a "big squad" mode, profile statistics are not tracked. Daily & Weekly challenges will still work, with the exception of squad-based challenges (# 6 place squads in # 39 ;, etc.)
- Storm & Map
- Each crew has a bus approaching from opposite directions to the island. On the map, the friendly bus has a blue outline, the enemy has red.
- Final assault circle visible on the minimap at take-off.
- Players have 10 minutes to plunder the card when the storm starts on the circle, then 5 minutes to fight, and another 5 minutes while the storm shrinks to the end.
- Supply drops come in batches of 3-6, dropping every two minutes and ending up in the last round of attack.
- Dotted line added map showing the "battle lines" between the two teams. Crossing the line makes it more likely to run into enemies.
- The farm's resources have increased by 75% over the standard.
- Increased prey probability for ground-prey increased by 15%.
- Ground rocket generates double ammunition.
- Ammo crates spawn triple ammunition.
- Chests generate duplicate ammunition and consumables
- Provides dual spawn ammo and additional consumables, resources and traps.
Fortnite Season 4 is officially live for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and iOS players. The free-to-play game is officially released on Android devices, a release date yet to be announced. With the massive presence of Epic Games at the upcoming E3 this year, it may be possible that they will drop some important bombs for the game, including the highly anticipated Android version.
Do not forget to test some of Epic's sweet buffs too. The games gave Thanos their most recent backlash with their immediate nerf. You can see how crazy Titan is different here.