Officials from the Dallas Police Department, Dallas County Sheriff’s Office and Texas State Police followed the driver of a stolen ambulance Monday afternoon.
After an official found a stolen ambulance in southeastern Dallas County, the chase began early Monday afternoon.
From there, the driver walked north to McKinney until he was near Princeton at 2:30 pm.
Officials said the Dallas Fire Ambulance was stolen earlier in the day.
- As of about 2:05 pm, the driver was driving north on U.S. Route 75 towards Plano.
- Before 2:10 pm, the driver left the highway to enter a residential area and drove through the back alley.
- At about 2:1
- At about 2:18 pm, the driver got on Texas Highway 121 in McKinney, but exited shortly afterwards.
- At about 2:30 in the afternoon, the driver approached on U.S. Highway 380 near Princeton.
- At 2:37 pm, the driver was driving west on U.S. Highway 380.
The real-time video of the chase will be displayed in the player above.