قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / The report says 10 assistants of Meghan Markle “lined up” Prince Harry to assist in bullying investigations: report

The report says 10 assistants of Meghan Markle “lined up” Prince Harry to assist in bullying investigations: report



According to reports, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s former aides are preparing to work with Buckingham Palace to investigate allegations of bullying against the Duchess of Sussex.

According to the “Mirror” report, if their identities are kept secret, at least 10 royal assistants are “queuing” to participate.

On Wednesday, the palace announced that it would investigate Markle’s alleged behavior while still working at Kensington Palace.

The statement said: “We are obviously concerned about the Times’ allegations, which were previously claimed by the predecessors of the Duke of Sussex and Duchess of Duke.”

Buckingham Palace responds to Meghan Markle’s bullying accusation report

The statement continued: “Therefore, our human resources team will investigate the situation outlined in the article.”

; “The staff involved at that time, including those who have left the family, will be invited to participate to see if lessons can be learned.”

The statement concluded: “The royal family has implemented the “dignity at work” policy for many years and will not and will not tolerate bullying or harassment in the workplace.”

A report in the British

A report in the British “The Times” stated that the Duchess of Sussex faced allegations of bullying during her tenure as a member of the Royal Family at Kensington Palace.
(Reuters)

On Tuesday, the British “Times” alleged that Markle faced a bullying complaint from a close adviser. However, the 39-year-old team strongly refuted this claim.

A spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said: “The Duchess is saddened by the latest attacks on her character, especially as someone who has always bullied herself and firmly supports people who have suffered and traumatized,” Sussex The Duke and Duchess spokesperson said in an interview. A statement about the Mirror report was sent to Fox News on Wednesday and Thursday.

Meghan MARKLE, Harry’s Pals considers the bullying probes in the palace to be “retaliation” against OPRAH sitting down: report

The statement added: “She is determined to continue to build compassion around the world, and will continue to work hard to set an example for doing the right things and doing good deeds.”

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex currently live in California with his son Archie. They are expecting a second child.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex currently live in California with his son Archie. They are expecting a second child.
(AP Photo/Frank Augstein, File)

According to The Times, the couple was originally proposed by the couple’s former communications secretary, Jason Knauf, in October 2018. The complaint alleges that the former American actress drove two personal assistants out of the house and undermined the confidence of the third staff member.

A spokesperson for the Sussex family responded to the allegations reported in The Times.

The spokesperson told the media: “As we call it a carefully planned smear campaign based on misleading and harmful misinformation.”

MEGHAN MARKLE says the royal family is “about perpetual hypocrisy”, Prince HARRY

The spokesperson continued: “We are disappointed to see that this slanderous description of the Duchess of Sussex has gained the trust of the media.” “Before the years-long accusations aimed at undermining the duchess’ identity were twisted, This is not a coincidence, because shortly before she and the Duke will talk openly and honestly about their experiences in recent years, they have briefed the British media.”

The allegations occurred a few days ago, and Markle was televised with Oprah Winfrey and her husband, and it was scheduled to be broadcast on Sunday.

Click here for the FOX News App

Last week, CBS announced that Harry and Markle would have a dialogue with Winfrey. This is the first major television interview of the couple since leaving office and moving to the United States.

The sit-down titled “Oprah and Meghan and Harry: CBS Primetime Special” will be broadcast on March 7.

Representatives of Buckingham Palace did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

Stephanie Nolasco of Fox News contributed to this report.




Source link