قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / The palace said Prince Philip was sent back to a private hospital after recovering from heart surgery

The palace said Prince Philip was sent back to a private hospital after recovering from heart surgery



Buckingham Palace said on Friday that Prince Philip has been transferred to a private hospital and will continue to recover after heart surgery.

The palace said the 99-year-old British monarch received successful treatment at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital on Wednesday to treat pre-existing heart disease.

The palace said he was transferred to King Edward VII’s hospital on Friday and “is expected to stay in the hospital for a few more days.”

Philip was hospitalized and received treatment in a private hospital in London on February 16. He was transferred to a specialized heart care hospital on Monday.

Buckingham Palace says Prince Philip is restored after cardiac surgery

Philip̵

7;s illness is not believed to be related to the coronavirus. Both Philip and the monarch received the COVID-19 vaccination in January and chose to promote this fact to encourage others to also get the vaccine.

Philip, also known as the Duke of Edinburgh, retired in 2017 and rarely appeared in public. Before being hospitalized, he was isolated from Elizabeth II at Windsor Castle in west London.

Both Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, received the coronavirus vaccine.

Both Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, received the coronavirus vaccine.
(Jeff Spicer/Getty Images)

Philip was healthy when he was old, but he suffered from heart disease in the past. In 2011, he was taken to the hospital by helicopter due to chest pain and was treated for a blocked coronary artery.

Click here for the FOX News App

Philip is the longest-serving royal spouse in British history. He married the then Princess Elizabeth in 1947. He and the Queen have four children, eight grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.

The preparations of the royal family coincided with the illness broadcast by members of the royal family during an interview with the Duchess of Sussex (Mushan) by Oprah Winfrey (Oprah Winfrey) on Sunday.

Meghan and her husband, Prince Harry, resigned from the royal family last year and moved to California on the grounds that what they said was the unbearable aggressive and racist attitude of the British media.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.


Source link