قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Technology / The iPhone explodes in front of the camera while the telephone clerk sits on his feet

The iPhone explodes in front of the camera while the telephone clerk sits on his feet



LAS VEGAS – Surveillance videos from a Las Vegas phone shop show an iPhone exploding on a desk while an employee was only a few feet away.

The clerk jumped up quickly to get help while the phone burned itself on the desk in less than 20 seconds.

The phone screen was replaced after it was broken due to heat damage as the battery spread.

The store is not identified.

Paul Tartaglio owns Gadget Repair. While it was not his business, he says he has seen badly damaged batteries from the heat in the Las Vegas desert.

He saw a phone explode, but "It takes a lot to explode."

The biggest problem he sees is the temperatures that are in the three-digit range in Las Vegas. These are the broken screens of warped batteries.

"Over time, the batteries heat up and puff up," Tartaglio said. "The problem is, if it bloat just a little, it can crack your screen much easier."

While saying that it's extremely difficult to predict when a battery might explode, Tartaglio said the key is to keep phones (1

9659002) Not only can it cause explosions in extreme cases, but it can also shorten battery life – especially if the phone issues a temperature warning a few times.

Smartphone users should also avoid overcharging devices that can generate extra heat in the battery.

Tartaglio also recommends that replacement batteries be used directly by the manufacturer of the phone, as they are often more reliable than aftermarket batteries and are generally not more expensive.

                


Source link