Riot Games has been teasing the latest Valorant Agent for several weeks, she finally appeared here as the Galaxy controller Astra, preparing to cause some confusion.
Riot games like to make fun of brave fans. So far, Yoru is one of the most hyped agents in the game, thanks to all the small snippets captured by the player on the Internet.
In the entire month of January, almost no information packets about Agent 15 were lost, and the latest list was finally revealed.
Meet Astra, a space-themed agent from Ghana. She “made full use of the energy of the universe to reshape the battlefield in a whimsical way. With full control of the astral form and profound strategic foresight, she has always been far ahead of the enemy̵
Who is the heroic Astra?
Astra has always been a controller, but she has a very unique playing style and skills. As the leak suggests, she has the ability to drop the “stars” (the glowing lights that we have seen floating around the future earth), and then manipulate them to make herself whim.
With her gravity well, she drew the victim into the heart of a nearby star, which exploded quickly and inflicted damage on the enemy. In addition, she can use the flashing lights as mines to oscillate with her Nova Pulse.
However, it is her ultimate that is completely different from everything we have seen on the “Future Earth”. Given her the ability to connect two stars and form a bulletproof shield, it can be said with certainty that this ability has surpassed this world.
- Ability 1 – Gravity well: Place stars in the form of stars (X). Activate a star to form a gravity well. Players in this area are pulled towards the center before exploding, which keeps all players trapped inside the fragile interior.
- Ability 2- Nova Pulse: Place stars in the form of stars (X). Activate a star to detonate a new star pulse. The new star pulsates and then attacks briefly, causing an impact on all players in the surrounding area.
- signature Ability-Nebula: Place stars in the form of stars (X). Activate a star and transform it into a nebula (smoke).
- Ability 4-Dissipate: Use (F) on the star to dissipate, and put the star back to its new position after a delay. Before returning, the dissipation briefly forms a false nebula at the position of the star.
- Ultimate Ability-Astral Form / Universe Divide- Activate to enter a star shape, where you can place a star with a main fire. The star can be reactivated later and converted into a new star pulse, nebula or gravity well.
When charging the cosmic gap, use the secondary firepower of the astral form to start aiming, and then select two positions with the primary firepower. An infinite dividing line connects two points of your choice. Cosmic Divide can block bullets and severely weaken the audio.
Character producer John’Riot MEMEMEMEME’Goscicki wanted to create characters based on the concept of “African Futurism”. He wrote: “To ensure that these basic elements are properly expressed, we have worked with a consultant in Ghana on the details. “
As for the problem of designing Astra herself, senior game designer Jordan’Riot Wrekz’Anton recalled: “Together with Astra, we wanted to make a controller that considers the entire map. From the very beginning, she has been operating on a global scale. From the beginning. From there, fine-tuning is to find the right ability to balance predicting enemy movements and reacting to the changing game environment.”
“We hope that her skill expression is about collecting information and turning it into a plan. The purpose of the execution phase is not to precisely target the grenade throwing, but to see if the enemy’s understanding is as you wish.”
Goscicki wrote more humorously: “When dealing with Astra’s Character Select animation, it’s strange that one day her eyelids went bad. During the entire animation, her eyelids stretched/flyed on the screen. This is both fascinating. Surprising and disturbing at the same time.”
Astra release date
Astra will be released in Act 2 of Episode 2 March 2. She is accompanied by a new battle pass and all her cosmetics. Make sure to contact Dexerto to get all the latest news about the newest members of the Future Earth campaign.