Part of the Diorama Adventure RPG developed by Mistwalker Fantasia Now available for Apple Arcade (Mac, iOS and tvOS) with English and Japanese support.
As previously announced, Fantasia Will be released in two parts. The first part takes about 20 to 30 hours. The second part will be released in the second half of 2021 and will run for about 20 to 30 hours.
This is an overview of the game through Mistwalker:
The story begins in a field ruled by machines. In this multi-dimensional universe, the balance of “chaos and order”; has become a key factor in the conspiracy of the gods who contend for these areas and want to control them. The player will play the role of the protagonist Leo. He wakes up from a massive explosion only to find himself lost in a strange land, leaving only a memory. When players embark on a journey to regain Leo’s memory, they will uncover the mystery of the bizarre mechanical infection and slowly devour everything that humans know.The fascinating story is written by Sakaguchi and praised by a sober soundtrack by a famous musician Final fantasy Composer Nobuo Uematsu.
- New combat mechanism -From Final fantasy Franchise rights brought by Sakaguchi Fantasia Improved the quality of life of classic Japanese RPG game types, such as the “Dimengeon Battle” mechanism, which allows players to send previously encountered enemies into a separate three-dimensional dungeon to simplify battles and maximize uninterrupted exploration of beautiful locations .
- Handmade environment – More than 150 kinds of diorama are carefully made by Japanese “Tokusatsu” or masters in the special effects industry.create FantasiaMiniature scenes in real life are used in such as Godzilla the film, Attacking Giant, with Superman. Fantasia Bring these amazing artworks into the digital space with Apple Arcade.
- Legendary soundtrack – The famous composer Nobuo Uematsu (Nobuo Uematsu), with his Final fantasy Series and games, such as The Lost Odyssey with Blue dragon, Produced a soundtrack to praise the unforgettable magical world Fantasia From fascinating battle tunes to exhilarating dungeon fragments, and moving character themes.
- Storytelling – In order to tell an epic story, a “novel” method is adopted, the “memory” system, where players can encounter and collect various memories, diary entries and notes (as mini game novels) in the game to enrich Story, realm.And the characters Fantasia. These easy novels have unique artwork, music and sound effects that provide players with a truly immersive experience.
Comments on Gematsu are welcome and encouraged. However, we ask you to follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full text Before commenting.
- Keep the topic.
- No passing comments, Including trolls, bait or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about the subject, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content/language, as well as general harassment and personal attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags When posting spoilers or NSFW (non-nude) content. E.g:
The curse is Lemon.Declare the subject of the content outside the spoiler tag.
- Respect other reviewers. You don’t have to agree with each other, but you have to debate politely. If you find that the commenter did not follow this simple etiquette, please refrain from the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy may change at any time.