Well, the Philadelphia Eagles’ loss to the Baltimore Ravens in Week 6 could be even worse. They fought back after a terrible start. But in the end it was not enough.
Final score: 30-28.
The Hawks are now 1-4-1 this season.
Read some observations and thoughts after the game.
the first season
- The Eagles won first. Carson Wentz was fired by Calais Campbell, who defeated Jamon Brown. Wengerz was hit again in the second game as the Eagles were beaten back to third and 23rd. In the third game, Wentz let John Hightower (John Hightower) run naked on the field… and the rookie catcher… dropped it. Lol. 2020 eagle gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen:
Hightower dropped the TD last week, but today it dropped this easy-to-grab item. Tell me again how wise it is for Rothman to wait for the second wide receiver in the fifth round of the draft. pic.twitter.com/OBML77hK36
-Patrick (@EaglesPMC) October 18, 2020
- The Ravens converted at 3rd and 11th and 3rd and 10th (must fall in love with the terrible third drop defense!) to enter the target area. Then, Lamar Jackson threw a beautiful touchdown pass to Nick Boyle. This is not an ideal start. Eagle 0, Crow 7.
Did not defend Lamar’s break TD. He just makes his own rules.
Greater concern for the Hawks: *everyone* can shoot non-Hollywood brown WRs for Baltimore this year. Boykin and Duvernay’s early 3rd and 10 conversion effects are not good!
-Benjamin Solak (@BenjaminSolak) October 18, 2020
- The Eagles ran Miles Sanders in 2nd and 15th, finishing 3rd and 13th. very smart. In the third game, Wentz completed the pass and Zach Ertz fell and raised the pan. The offense started two consecutive three-pointers.
- Brandon Graham’s loss and Josh Sweat’s pass deflected to bring 3rrd-and 12. Fletcher Cox deflected Jackson’s third down pass to force the pan. Hey, look, stop! Graham and Sweat are two of the few Eagles brought in every game this year, and they are commendable.
- Wentz’s Ertz was too wide to get third and sixth. The third game involved Wentz putting a high ball to Hantower, who was kicked out of bounds by one of the Ravens defenders. No chance.
- The Eagles almost took over a Jackson who knocked over, but they didn’t. Forced to change to three out.
- Wenz started running and was taken off. Lol. His 11th turnover this season. The Hawks’ offense was a disaster.
The Hawks’ offense is very bad.
This is also the fourth most expensive offense in the NFL
-Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton) October 18, 2020
Carson Wentz fell in the first game…
The first game of the Hawks offense today:
Opening game: sacks, loss of 7 yards
Second drive: wrong start, 5 yards lost; nothing
Third drive: 4 yards punch
Fourth drive: Wentz groping
The Hawks have 2 yards in offensive 9 yards, starting 0
-Zacherman (@ZBerm) October 18, 2020
- The Ravens easily scored the second touchdown in the game on Gus Edwards in the middle. But hey, at least Davion Taylor won the first defense of the season! Eagle 0, Crow 14.
- In the Hawks offense, three more goals were eliminated, and Wentz lost in third place.
- The Ravens only scored one field goal. Not a touchdown! progress! Eagle 0, Crow 17.
- Wentz lost third place and finished third and third on the same day. Jamon Brown is too bad.
Jackson competed for third and tenth place. The Ravens were penalized 1st and 35th due to penalty kicks, and eventually had to bet. The Eagles look their best when they can get help from their opponent’s penalty shootout.
- The Eagles brought Jalen Hurts into the game for the first time, and he scored 20 yards in a quarterback game designed. The first failure of the game! miracle!
He won first place in second and second place. Then Hutts threw the ball to Wentz in a large area, who threw it back to Hutts, who picked up two yards. And we doubt whether he deserves the 53rd overall selection! The Hawks eventually passed the ball to Travis Fulgham, who received a 20-yard reception from the center and put Philly in the Ravens. A promising drive once! Greg Ward crossed the border and crossed the sideline, forming a difficult and controversial catch, as Wentz was also hit. The play was censored, and it stopped. G-Ward is doing well! Sanders dropped a touchdown pass in the end zone, finishing third and second. This is not the easiest game ever, but he needs to do it.
The Hawks finished 4th and 1st on the 20-yard line, and Wentz’s stealth quickly stopped. It’s a shame to see the Hawks’ most promising game end with zero points.
- The Ravens made three in and three out, and the Eagles were suspended twice.
- The Eagles took over their 25-yard line with 16 seconds left in the first half and timed out. Wentz was hit during the throw, and there was a potential sixth overall drop. The Hawks tried a hail, Mary and Fulham almost caught it on the 1-yard line… but it was stuffed into the hands of Marcus Peters to intercept it. But I was taken aback by the Ravens’ passing penalty and created a 52-yard field goal opportunity for Jake Elliott! Of course he missed it.
the third quater
Malik Jackson fired Lamar Jackson (I don’t think it matters), shot the Ravens out of range and into the pan. The line of defense is good.
- Sanders broke the 75-yard run. He fumbled at the 6-yard line, but was snatched back by JJ Arcega-Whiteside at the end of the penalty zone! How they are drawn. Seriously, blocking is something that JJAW does well. Now, as long as he can actually be useful as a receiver. The Hawks made a two-point conversion and Hutts lined up in the quarterback, but he was fired. Eagle 6, Crow 17.
- The crow answered easily. Jackson took off midway through the fifth inning driven by the Ravens and reached a 37-yard touchdown. Remember, it is illegal for the Hawks to play well both offensively and defensively. Eagle 6, Crow 24.
- Wentz returned to Hightower deep in the field, which was actually enough to earn him a 50-yard gain. It’s great to see the rookies have a chance to rebound.
- Wentz’s first game against Ertz allowed the Eagles to score from the 5-yard line. Wentz’s third pass was still incomplete, but the Eagles were released on bail through a rough penalty. The Eagles used Wentz’s shot to pass the ball to the wide open JASON CROOM in the upper right corner of the end zone. Before Wentz finally found him, Croom opened up. Wentz then hit Ward and successfully made a two-point conversion attempt. There is a 10-point game at 13:32. Eagle 14, Crow 24.
- The Ravens drove down from the Eagles’ 37-yard line to third and fourth. Defensive pressure forced Jackson to lose the ball, and Baltimore introduced Justin Tucker into a 55-yard field goal. He did it. Eagle 14, Crow 27.
- The Eagles got 4th and 5th results from their 30-yard line and kept going. Wentz’s pass to Fulgam is incomplete. The ball is in Fugger’s hands, but he can’t hold on. Philadelphia’s best wide-format receivers are expensive.
With the departure of Ertz and Sanders, the Hawks now have no RB1, LT, LT2, LG, RG, RG3, RT, top 3 WR and top 3 TE.
-Jimmy Kempski (@JimmyKempski) October 18, 2020
- The Ravens led Tucker into a 46-yard field goal attempt. He did it. Eagle 14, Crow 30.
- Wentz competed for 40 yards in 2nd and 16th. This year, I have no choice but to move my legs. Wentz was hit while throwing the ball. The play was reviewed and overturned. In 4th and 9th, Wentz kicked the ball out of the finish area… and Fulham, the best player in the NFL, got on the ball. He is unstoppable! Wentz played JJAW for a two-point conversion. A game with 3:48 remaining. Eagle 22, Crow 30.
- The Hawks suspended the game for the second time. The Ravens faced 3rd and 9th from their 26-yard line, with 3:30 left. The defensive player held high (!) and Jackson had to drop the ball. punt!
- During the game, the Eagles took over their 29-yard line with 3:11. They picked up for 49 yards and Wentz played it to Fulgham deep down, who could not catch it, but imposed a pass interference penalty on Marcus Peters. Likewise, every game was lost to Fulgham, and a lot of things happened. Wentz completed the pass to Richard Rogers (DICK ROD!) and got the first and first goals from the 6-yard line, and he was hit. Boston Scott ran to take the Eagles to the 1-yard line at the 2-minute warning. The Eagles compete with Wentz for landing opportunities. Unfortunately, for the bird, the two-point conversion attempt failed. Crow crashed badly while trying to read options for Scott. what is that? Eagle 28, Crow 30.
Jake Elliott’s free kick attempt was easily recovered by the Ravens. Jackson took first place in a 21-yard game and played ice for the game.
Final score: 30 to 28, the Eagles lost
- and so. a lot of. Terrified. Injured. When will it end?
- The Eagles are not good. But at least they don’t quit?
Carson Wentz showed great enthusiasm in this game. He was hit by a ton. He is playing a lot of backups. And he still allows the Eagles to return to the game.
- Travis Fulgham is LEGIT.
Jamon Brown is terrible. Rather than long-term work. If they don’t trust Sua Opeta and Luke Juriga, why would they be selected?
- Is the crow really not impressed? If they played more sharply, they could have won the game more easily. They were fined 12 times for 132 yards, while the Hawks were fined only 3 times for 20 yards.
Kevin Wallace (K’Von Wallace) was injured while serving as a gunner on pan cover. He walked back to the locker room very, very slowly. Injured shoulder. He did not come back.
Jalen Mills left the game in the third quarter.
- Miles Sanders left the game with a knee injury after a long game in the third quarter.
After the Hawks scored their second touchdown, Zach Ertz and Greg Ward spent some time on the coach’s desk. Both players returned, but Ertz had to leave the game to go to the locker room to watch. Due to an ankle injury, Ertz did not return.
Jack Driscoll replaced Lane Johnson in the correct tackle position, but was overthrown in the fourth quarter. Brett Toth, who has never participated in an NFL game, entered the game.
Malik Jackson suffered an ankle injury in the fourth quarter and did not return.