Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – The Cleveland Browns set the NFL playoff record with 28 points in the first season, and scribbled on my notebook with a 35-10 halftime lead in Pittsburgh. In the first half of the year, the Steelers made four turnovers and four turnovers. Brown is outstanding in all aspects of the game.
In the first game of the game, Pittsburgh center Maurkice Pouncey stole QB Ben Roethlisberger’s header. It is so high that so far, the ball has finally been recovered in the Pittsburgh end zone by Cleveland safety officer Karl Joseph (Karl Joseph) for TD. Pouncey has other snapshots of hair loss.
2. Seeing this moment, you might think this is Pouncey̵
3. Then, when Baker Mayfield hit Jarvis Landry with a 40-yard pass, the Browns made another quick TD. It took 5 minutes, 14 seconds and two turnovers, and the Browns led 14-0. This is definitely the beginning of the game. The third TD is an 11-yard heavy engine room driven by Kareem Hunt.
4. Brown is not over yet. Roethlisberger made a second interception in the first quarter, and Cleveland security officer Sheldrick Redwine achieved an excellent result. Then Hunter scored TD again. They led 28-0 at the end of the first quarter.
5. Nick Chubb scored 17 and 28 yards in the first two carry of the game. At the beginning of the game, Pittsburgh looked like a team that hadn’t practiced all week. They also committed stupid punishments, and the Browns were super sharp.
6. Brown turned three mistakes in Pittsburgh into three TDs. Another notable part of the first half was how Brown’s offense overwhelmed Steele’s defense. The hole is huge. The Iron Man looked confused. Pittsburgh’s poor performance in the game. Last week, the Steelers’ game against Pittsburgh seemed more focused, and their game meant nothing to the Steelers.
7. At the same time, the Browns have no pressure and full of confidence. The Browns’ quick start in this game was excellent because they only practiced once throughout the week due to COVID restrictions.
8. Consider Brown’s acting head coach Mike Priefer (Mike Priefer) as a football coach for 26 years. He has taught at four different colleges. Brown is his sixth different NFL team. His title for the Browns is special team coordinator. But in these 26 years of coaching career, he has only served as the head coach of one game. That was the 2016 Minnesota Vikings.
9. I wonder if there has been a playoff game like this, where a team not only has no head coach, but no key assistant coach. Brown’s head coach Kevin Stefanski did not participate in the game because of COVID-19, and Brown was also with Bill Callahan. He is the team’s offensive coach and is very close to Stefansky. During the game, Callahan stood next to Stefansky. Callahan’s office is next to Stefanski at the Berea team headquarters. Callahan is one of the four assistant coaches who are not on the Browns in this game.
10. I know that Priefer and Stefanski will work together in the Minnesota coaching staff in 2016. At that time, Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer underwent emergency eye surgery, resulting in Priefer having 24 hours to prepare to become the head coach against Dallas. Why didn’t work go to Stefansky? In 2016, Stefanski was a running guard coach. I forget that Stefansky didn’t become a QB coach until 2017. He didn’t play until the last three games of 2018. He was the offensive coordinator for Minnesota in 2019.
11. All this is to point out how fast the 38-year-old Stefanski has grown in the coaching team. I don’t know if he will win the game. He should be the NFL Coach of the Year who led the Browns to an 11-5 record. Offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt (Alex Van Pelt) is calling for the show tonight. Van Pelt has never played a game since he became the coordinator of Buffalo in 2009. But he has extensive QB coaching experience.
12. Due to the absence of Pro Bowl guard Joel Bittonio (COVID), the Browns finally started with Michael Dunn as a left back. This is not the plan at the beginning of the season. Brown has veteran Chris Hubbard (Chris Hubbard) and rookie Nick Harris (Nick Harris) on the bench. Both have knee problems.
13. I have to look up at Dunn. He plays in Maryland, where he is known as the top ten. He did not participate in the 2017 NFL Draft. He has practiced with the Rams, Jacksonville, Miami and the Browns. This is his first time participating in a real NFL game.
14. Robert Jackson (Denzel Ward) and Kevin Johnson (Kevin Johnson) (both from COVID) started with cornerbacks. Prior to last week’s game against Pittsburgh, Jackson’s NFL regular season defensive experience included a total of six assaults. In the 24-22 victory over the Steelers, he played 67 fast breaks.
15. I mentioned all these obstacles facing the Browns, highlighting the excellent performance in the first half. Cleveland shouldn’t have been prepared to participate in the game. Instead, Pittsburgh, this team has no other challenges.
16. Chubb rushed for 53 yards in the octet, and Hunt rushed for 44 yards in the quadruple. Mayfield is sharp, passing 111 yards on 10 of 15 goals. He has two TD channels.
Brown playoff shirts and hats for sale: Cleveland Browns fans can order shirts and hats here Celebrating the teams participating in the 2020 NFL playoffs.
More Browns report
The Browns fans of the expansion era finally have a playoff team
Why the Browns didn’t have so many piracy operations-movie review
Peoples-Jones removed from concussion records; Conklin did nothing due to illness
Should we start to feel better about the Browns’ chances on Sunday?Pluto
Brown agreed to practice. OL assistant coach Scott Peters positive for COVID
Garrett of Conklin was selected for the AP All-Pro team; Bitonio, the second team cashier
Where does Hunter Chubb rank in Brown’s historic duo?
Meet the “Locksmith”, also known as Denzel Ward: “Stephen Dalorian” series ending