قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / World / The doctor said that for people who lived there for more than a year, the squirming water ch was pulled from the five-year-old child’s throat.

The doctor said that for people who lived there for more than a year, the squirming water ch was pulled from the five-year-old child’s throat.



After the parasite was undetected and caused painful symptoms for “more than a year”, the doctor took a strip of living water from the throat of a 5-year-old child.

The hospital reported that the young patient was treated in Shuangjiang County, Yunnan Province, southwestern China on October 16, but was left for observation overnight.

Shuangjiang City People’s Hospital stated that the boy in Mengku Township in the county had repeated symptoms, including sore throat, difficulty breathing and snoring during sleep.

The hospital said he had been sent to other institutions for treatment in the past, but his condition lasted for more than 12 months.

According to the report, Zhu Weihong, an ear, nose and throat expert, found a 2.75 inch long parasite.

Chinese hospital water ech
On October 16, the People’s Hospital of Shuangjiang City, Yunnan Province took out 2.75 inches of water from the throat of a 5-year-old boy.
Shuangjiang People’s Hospital

The video released by the facility showed that Dr. Zhu used a pair of tweezers to penetrate the child’s throat, and then pulled the still squirming water ech out of the boy’s mouth.

The video showed that when the parasite appeared and swayed back and forth from the forceps, surprised expressions could be seen on the faces of other doctors in the operating room.

Zhu said: “This is water removed from behind the glottis of a five-year-old boy. The water is probably the cause of the boy’s breathing difficulties.”

The military doctor added: “He may have drunk raw water.” This indicates that the boy may have ingested eggs or water ech in the form of larvae. “If our rural children do not change their hygiene habits, this situation will continue to exist.”

He said: “Parents should be reminded not to let their children drink raw water.”

Zhu Saidji said that the “appropriate” condition in the boy’s throat made the parasite likely to have lived there for “more than a year” before it was discovered.

Chinese hospital water ech
Dr. Zhu Weihong from the People’s Hospital of Shuangjiang City, Yunnan Province, China, held a 2.75-inch water ech and took it out of the throat of a 5-year-old boy on October 16.
Shuangjiang People’s Hospital

Commenting on the case, Dr. Zhiqiang Yu of Ruikang Hospital in Nanning City, Guangxi said to Guangxi TV: “Water can enter our body through our mouth or nasal cavity and live in the upper respiratory tract.

“They live on our blood, and some gradually increase. Some patients have symptoms such as pain or nasal obstruction; others have a cough and sometimes cough.

“Some of the water grows so large that it eventually clogs the throat and makes breathing difficult.

“Ideally, we should always process food with high calories and cook it thoroughly before eating.”

Yu said that this is the most effective way to kill eggs.

Local media reported that water ches were found in various parts of China, and the temperature was growing between 50 and 104 degrees Fahrenheit.


Source link