Oscar Valdez was firmly frustrated. Although he received late money on Friday and Saturday, he violently eliminated Miguel Berchelt at the end of the 10th round. , Won the WBC Junior Lightweight Championship.
Valdez not only knocked Burchelt out of the game, but also dominated the match, boxing perfectly from start to finish. This was the biggest match in his life and the best performance of his career. , Became the champion of the two divisions.
When the judge shot down a monster KO in the 10th round when the bell rang, Valdez (29-0, 23 KO) rose to 87-82, 88-81 and 89-80. Bad Left Hook also improved his score to 88-81
The following is the key content, including the completed content:
Obviously, Berchelt must have been injured to KO and fell for a few minutes, but he did get up and sat down, communicating, stretched out and taken to the hospital.
As for the battle, Valdez has only one perfect plan here, and it is executed very well. He is faster, faster, faster-he did a great job in this battle, and he proved that many people are wrong, there is no doubt.
“Nothing in life is better than proving that someone else did something wrong. I have some people who doubt me. My idol doubts me. Boxing analysts doubt it. “They say Miguel Berchelt will disappoint me. But I have a message for everyone: don’t let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do. Always work hard and follow the rules of life. Do your best, be disciplined, and never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Prove that they are wrong. “
Valdez praised his team and family for helping him win.
He said: “Training in a pandemic is not easy, but you have to work hard to realize your dreams.” “Always train hard, do your best, and strive to always be number one. Everything is possible. My team is very important to this. “
Whether you are upset or like most of us, and think Berchelt (37-2, 33 KO) will participate in this battle, you can only do something, and you must deeply respect everything Valdez has done here . He was almost a good person all night. His movements are outstanding, sharp and fast, which makes Berchelt always feel completely uncomfortable. He is agile and agile, and he is a better fighter. period.
Gabriel Flores Jr. TKO-6 Jayson Velez
The 20-year-old young lightweight forward Flores (20-0, 7 KO) is not known for his strength, but he flashed some light here in the sixth round and dropped Velez in. The temple shot, which made him stink back to his feet when he fell.
The fight was basically there, but blessing Verez (29-8-1, 21 KO), he stood up and threw what he had in Flores. It didn’t last long, because Flores was happy to bite and shoot the veteran at that moment, because he knew he might hurt him and he was already injured. The left hook dropped the 32-year-old Velez again, and referee Tony Weeks correctly cancelled it.
Speaking over and over again, Flores may not be truly “awesome”, but it was a real victory for him, whether it was beating a veteran or stopping him. Velez has only been stopped twice in the last two games (the other is Oscar Valdez last summer, he made Valdez a difficult night), maybe his resistance is weakening, but this is for this young man It’s a good result for people.
Flores said: “My statement is that I am going to win the world championship.” “I beat him, he didn’t know he was beaten, that’s why he was injured. It’s not that I’m super good, but he doesn’t. Seeing gunshots is coming. That’s why I hurt him. I could have done it a long time ago. I’m playing with my food. POPs told me that I had to click. Honestly, the first five rounds of competition No progress. I can feel it. I should only be able to feel it in two rounds.”
Fiores doubled that he is ready to win the world championship, especially for the WBO belt.
He said: “I am ready to meet the world championship.” “I really want to win Jamel Herring and Carl Frampton championship. Every time I perform, I will get better and better. I am pursuing greatness.”
Hole card result
- Esquiva Falcao TKO-4 Artur Akavov: Falcao is 31 years old and won a silver medal at the 2012 Olympics. He talked about saying a lot of words at any time to play the title, but he basically didn’t do anything during the seven years of his career. Akawoff (20-4, 9 KO) challenged the middleweight belt twice, allowing Billy Joe Saunders (Billy Joe Saunders) to have a difficult night in 2016, but did not give Germany in 2019. Demetrius Andrade (Demetrius Andrade) an opponent, he is by far the best opponent Falcao (28-0, 20 KO) to face.
This result may seem more special than the actual situation, although I am not saying that it looks great Anyway. This is a good victory. Falcao won 39-37 on our unofficial card, and it looks like he might win, but Akavov’s corner prevented the nose-cutting fight between the fourth and fifth rounds, which is not a Super obvious nose interruption or something. Not that he was lying, but that no one was looking at it, for example, “Oh man, that guy’s nose was smashed.”
It will be great if Falcao competes with legitimate competitors or plays again next time. His shot has passed.
- Elvis Rodriguez UD-8 Luis Alberto Villon: Fighting for Rodriguez is also valuable in considering Rodriguez’s prospects. He has always been the top-ranked “bubble” darling, especially because he provided great reel knockouts and looked very strong, performing well at the age of 140. But Veron (18-3-2, 9 KO) has never stopped, and still has not been stopped, playing a full eight games with Rodriguez (11-0-1, 10 KO), and Did not encounter any serious troubles.
Veron has a wealth of experience and ingenuity, which makes Rodriguez think more than usual, but Rodriguez’s response is very good, and he can’t make a person feel frustrated. He stayed patient, didn’t panic at work, and won the round instead of making a big, radical mistake. He got what he could get from Veron, without forcing the impossible. When Veron got tired, Rodriguez landed more, and he tried to get there.
“I think I have a lot of very good experience. You will get something different in every game. For this game, I think the experience of the tour has actually helped me.” Rodriguez passed Bernardo O Said Bernardo Osuna’s translator. “I need to let go. When I do this, I can hurt him. But I think it’s a great experience. He never stops, I know it will be a challenge.”
- Xander Zayas UD-6 James Martin: The 18-year-old Zayas (7-0, 5 KO) was signed by the top ranked Rank at the age of 16, and made his debut at the age of 17. This is a prospect they like very much. I think the first part is obvious. . After the COVID blow, he punched a few times with an All-Star boxing card in Florida last fall and was still busy, but he made his “bubble” debut in Las Vegas, with Philadelphia’s Martin (6 -2, 0 KO) won all six rounds. He never really threatened to win this battle, but he proved to be a valuable test. Martin made Zayas past the fourth round for the first time, walked a distance from him, and gave him some looks. Martin’s second-generation fighter-his father is Jerry “The Bull” Martin (Jerry “The Bull” Martin), he advanced with a record of 25-7 in 1976-84, twice as WBC lightweight champion Fight. struggle.
- Javier Martinez TKO-1 Billy Wagner: I’ve seen Wagner (3-2, 1 KO) before when he was battling potential game room client Alexis Espino in 2019. Martinez (3-0, 1 KO) bombed him here, scored a regular knockdown, and then shot Wagner with a series of shots, forcing the referee to intervene. What he was going to do got hurt from there. Martinez is a former national amateur player. He is a 25-year-old middleweight player. He is still in the early stages of his career. He is not a guy with big chips, but a 6’1 inch South Claw with a medium body. If his team decides to click on it, he will move forward faster and he is ready to start working harder.
- Omar Rosario KO-2 Uriel Villanueva: It’s a bit like an audition for two young fighters, and Rosario (3-0, 1 KO) certainly looks like the fighter has the potential to relay because the 23-year-old Puerto Rican blew up Villanueva (1- 1, 0 KO), a 21-year-old Mexican-American, had a pair of body shots in the second game. Villanueva tried to move on from the first knockdown, but Rosario returned to the body again and scored.