- Real-time update: The Senate convened law enforcement officers to testify for the fatal Congressional violence on January 6.
- February 23, 9:00 a.m. EST
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) said it has identified more than 500 suspects in the Congressional riot investigation and caused more than 200 suspects.
- Congressional Riot Investigation: What to watch out for the New York Times today
- Congress finally has a chance to seek answers to the POLITICO riot on January 6
- View all reports from Google News