of ram A new special team coordinator was found because the team announced that it has hired Joe Decamillis.Senior coach will replace John Bonamego, He is about to become a senior assistant coach.
DeCamillis has 32 years of NFL coaching experience, including the past four years as a special team coordinator for the Jaguars.During his tenure in Jacksonville, the team traditionally ranked in the top ten in many special team categories, and in 2019, DeCamillis helped guide punters Logan Cooke And kick Josh Rambo Become the first teammates to lead the NFL’s net doubles and field goal percentage.
Prior to working with the Jaguars, the 55-year-old has served as a special team coordinator for the Broncos, Bears and Cowboys, as well as coaches for the Falcons and Giants.
Bonamego, 57, joined the Rams in February last year. He served as the Lions Special Team Coordinator for the 201
More coaches from all over the league explained…
- Jennifer king Possibly a full-time offensive assistant Washington stateNFL.com’s Ian Rapoport (via Twitter) reported on its coaching staff.This makes the king “Sports” (The Athletic) said: “The first full-time black female coach in NFL history.” Guildford Academy products spent the entire 2020 season as a coaching intern Ron RiveraEmployees.
- Looks new Jets Head coach Robert Saleh His offensive coaching staff has been determined.We have heard about Mike Lafleur As the offensive coordinator, Greg Knapp As a quarterback coach, John Benton As an offensive coach, and Rob Calabrese As a qualified gaming expert. ESPN’s Rich Cimini passed on some names that we can add to the list, including a wide range of coaches Myers Austin, Running guard coach Taylor Embre, And a pressing coach Ron Middleton. As Cimini pointed out, employees don’t have much experience. Calabrese, Emree and Austin are the NFL’s first position coaches.
- of Falcon Expected to hire Charles London NFL.com’s Tom Pelissero (Tom Pelissero) reported that as their new quarterback coach. This is a very interesting offer, because London has been serving as a running reserve coach in Texas, Bears and Penn State for the past nine years. However, the 45-year-old player did serve as an offensive assistant/quality control coach for the “Titans and the Bears.”
- Mike Klis of 9News in Denver tweeted Mustang Running guard coach Curtis Modkins Aroused interest”Offensive coordinators from all over the league.Since the 2008 season, the 50-year-old has been a NFL guard coach, with the Chiefs, Cardinals, Bills, Lions, 49ers and Bears.
- microphone Tomlin Be interviewed Hank Freleigh in order to Steelers The OL coach’s performance was reported by Gerry Dulac (via Twitter) in the Official Gazette. Fraley actually started his NFL career in Pittsburgh, when the Steelers signed him as an unsigned free agent as early as 2000. During his career, he participated in 142 games (mainly in the Eagles and Browns), Freley has served at both college and professional level, including the most recent time as the Lions offensive coach.