قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / Prince Harry apologized from British tabloids for false reports

Prince Harry apologized from British tabloids for false reports



Prince Harry was apologized by a British tabloid for his false report.

The Post published a note on Sunday concerning a previously published article about the 36-year-old royal family member and retracted its report.

“An article on October 25, 2020 reported that since his resignation from the military in March, Prince Harry had been accused of betraying the Royal Marines and was clearly detrimental to the armed forces. He failed to respond to Dan, the former chief of staff. Letter from Lord Nutt.”

Then, the press conference said that they discovered that the prince had actually contacted his military colleagues and the Royal Marines “in a private capacity”

; in order to “provide informal support.” Since March, his ties with the army have been maintained.

Meghan Markle wants Harry’s Christmas to get rid of the “special treatment” of royals

After Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, apologized to Mail on Sunday, they incorrectly reported his relationship with his military colleagues.  (Photo courtesy of Karwai Tang / WireImage)

After Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, apologized to Mail on Sunday, they incorrectly reported his relationship with his military colleagues. (Photo courtesy of Karwai Tang / WireImage)

The correction also stated that the “management problem” was the reason that Harry did not receive Lord Dennett’s letter, and that he had since replied to the statement.

Click here to sign up for our entertainment newsletter

The statement said: “We apologize to Prince Harry and donate to the Invictus Games Foundation.”

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s Chery Christmas card featuring 1-year-old son Archie (revelation)

The Paralympics is a series of games similar to the Olympic Games held for disabled veterans. They were created by the Duke of Sussex.

Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle.  (Photo courtesy of Karwai Tang / WireImage)

Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle. (Photo courtesy of Karwai Tang / WireImage)

Prince Harry had previously found himself in conflict with the tabloid. He and his wife Meghan Markle (Meghan Markle) were suing the tabloid after publishing a letter from the Duchess to their father after the royal wedding.

Click here for the FOX News App

The couple also targeted other media companies for privacy violations, and recently won a news agency that published photos of Markle and the couple’s son Archie.


Source link