Ithaca, New York (WSYR)-The Tompkins County Health Department is warning the public of three local businesses of potential COVID-19 exposure.
Individuals who have tested a positive reaction in Ithaca Brewery and Liquid State Brewing Company.
The other was a cashier at Ithaca Wegmans, tested positive and served on multiple shifts.
The following are the dates and times of each potential exposure:
Ithaca Beer House-111 N. Aurora St.
- Friday, October 9th: 7pm to 8:30pm
- Saturday, October 10: 2:30 pm to 4 pm
Liquid Brewing Company — 620 W. Green St.
- Saturday, October 10: 4pm to 7pm
Wegmans-500 S. Meadow St.
- Wednesday, October 7th: 5pm to 8:30pm
- Thursday, October 8th: 5pm to 8:45pm
- Saturday, October 10: 4:45 pm to 9:15 pm
- Sunday, October 11: 2 pm to 8 pm
If you are engaged in any of these businesses during this time, you should do the following:
- The test was conducted at the Cayuga Health Sampling Point located in the parking lot of the Ithaca Mall store. Register here for an appointment or call 607-319-5708.
- If it may be exposed, Cornell University students should call Cornell University Health Department at 607-255-5155. Don’t go to reach or monitor the test site.