قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / World / Pope Francis waives the authorization of the coronavirus mask even though covid-19 cases soar in Europe

Pope Francis waives the authorization of the coronavirus mask even though covid-19 cases soar in Europe

Francis is far from the only person in the world who can withstand the best security protocols in a pandemic era. However, given that he is 83 years old, his lungs are missing and he speaks clearly about the spread of the virus, his habits are particularly confusing. Vatican observers are worried and say that Francis seems almost dared to get infected, perhaps trying to show that his personable style will not be deterred by the danger of coronavirus.

Regardless of what Francis did not say about his motives, the faceless pope has become a symbol of the risks faced by the Roman Catholic Church when the virus was spreading rapidly in Europe.

The Vatican’s approach is to follow Italy’s health decisions. In the spring, this means insisting on strict lockdown measures to protect the city-state from major infections. But in the second wave, Italy tried to avoid a complete shutdown and protect its economy. As a result, the Vatican is still in good working order. Although this small country has more than 600 people, including a group of old cardinals, there is no industry worth protecting in this small country.

Unlike in March, St. Peter̵

7;s Square is open. The same goes for cathedrals and museums. At the same time, the Pope of Francis basically only broadcast live in March, but he continues to be inseparable from the bishops and priests, and at the same time broke the Vatican’s own regulations to require masks to be worn indoors and outdoors.

“You should follow your own rules. You are the boss Jesuit priest, Rev. Thomas Reese, a senior analyst at the Religious News Agency, said.

Reese said, “I wrote this letter because I love him, not because I am one of his opponents.” “It’s hard to say,’Pope, you are wrong. Put on a mask. Become a priest in this situation, He was very frustrated, but to be real-this is the world we live in now.”

Francis has received some intimate calls in the past month. The Vatican now says it has contained the epidemic, and 13 of the Swiss Guards are responsible for protecting the Pope. Another positive case was found in the Santa Marta residence where Francis lived.

The pope also met with the archbishop diplomat on October 5th, who later tested positive. (It is reported that the Vatican was informed of the infection 18 days after the pope had left the danger zone.)

But Francis’s most obvious risk comes from his meeting with the public on Wednesday. In order to attract these audiences, hundreds of visitors carried out temperature checks at the city-state border and wore masks. The pope kept his distance from the crowd on the stage of the Vatican Grand Hall, often apologizing to him, he could not approach.

“We must keep our distance,” Francis said in one of the events.

However, the pope ignored the suggestion of the priest he was attending with him on stage. After the event, Francis shook hands with the bishops, who lined up to listen to him. When approaching the Pope, they tend to remove or pull down the mask. Once, Francis kissed the hand of a newly appointed priest.

On Thursday, the Vatican announced that after the audience at the event on October 21 tested positive, it will suspend public audiences until further notice. The Vatican stated that this change aims to “avoid any future risks to the health of participants”.

In at least one public event (a ceremony held in Rome on October 20 with other religious leaders, including the grandfather of the Orthodox Church, Bartolomio I), Francis did put on a mask. Some speculate that he did this because he was in Italy and abiding by their laws. Vatican observers have various theories about Francis’ general disgust. Some people think that the mask may make him difficult to breathe. Others pointed out that he had escaped various other risks and had made a name for himself in the field work in the slums of Buenos Aires before coming to the pope.

The Vatican Press Office has not yet addressed the Pope’s unwillingness to wear a mask or non-compliance with social distancing guidelines, nor has it responded to requests for comment. For the pastor working in the Vatican, this topic is embarrassing. Francis is both a monarch and a respected figure. Earlier this week, Rev. Augusto Zampini, a member of the Vatican Working Group, was committed to tackling the long-term social problems of the pandemic. He hinted that some people in the Vatican are relying on Francis to help Wear masks more often.

“Well, we are working hard for this,” Zampini said in a video call with reporters.

The Vatican established the mask mission in early October, just when Italy adopted similar regulations. Since then, Italy has taken other measures to reduce nightlife unrelated to the Vatican. A Vatican official who requested anonymity to talk about the Vatican said that the city is taking a series of measures to reduce winter health threats, including providing flu vaccines for residents and employees.

The Vatican has been turning events that usually attract large international audiences into private or limited gatherings, and such gatherings are likely to last until Christmas.

But part of the trouble for the Vatican and the Pope is that the Rome case can easily spread. For all cardinals who live full-time within the walls of the Vatican, a handful of assistants and employees come and go, take buses, and dine in Roman restaurants.

The official said: “Most people who come to the Vatican are employees who come and go every day.” “They live in the reality of the city.”

According to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University, the Vatican has registered 27 coronavirus cases since the pandemic began. One of the people infected with the second wave of the virus was 58-year-old Dario Viganò (Dario Viganò), the deputy prime minister of the Pope’s Academy of Sciences.

Vigano’s case is miserable, but not serious. He said that in late September, he fell due to a fever, and shortly after, two health workers in protective clothing helped him in an ambulance. He did not stay in the hospital for a long time, but returned to his apartment in the Vatican and lived alone. He had a fever for four or five days. The cooked food fell off the groceries and cakes. Vigano said that health workers in the Vatican checked on the phone twice a day and he monitored his oxygen level.

He stayed in his apartment for 30 days until he was tested negative, and then he finally walked a long way-leaving the Vatican walls, crossing Tevere, and heading to the center of Rome.

According to Vigano, the infection did not spread.

Vigano said: “They rebuilt all my meetings until 10 days ago.” “I provided them with their names, surnames and mobile phones. They were all contacted and they were all negative.”

For him, the secret lies in how he got it. He suspects that he signed the contract somewhere outside the Vatican City, possibly on a bus or in a cafe.

However, he said: “I don’t have the weakest idea,” he said.

Source link