Team GO Rocket of Pokémon Go is back, with more special research results, and another opportunity to challenge Giovanni. Starting on February 28, 2021, trainers can start “flying high”, a six-step special study that provides players with a super rocket radar to track and defeat the head of the GO Rocket team. Be sure to check out our guide to defeat the leader of Team GO Rocket and our best Pokémon Go accessories, so you are fully prepared for future battles!
What is GO Rockets anyway?
Based on the original opponent of Pokémon, the Rockets are a notorious criminal organization led by Giovanni. The organization tried to steal valuable Pokémon and forced those Pokémon to further advance Giovanni̵
VPN Deals: The lifetime license price is $16, and the monthly plan is $1 or more
Approximately once a month, you can complete a special study, match up with their leader Giovanni, and possibly save a legendary Shadow Pokémon from him. Although these special research projects have not expired, you can only complete them once a month even if you haven’t completed them in the past few months, so please make sure to complete them once a month to ensure that you don’t miss any other “Shadow Legends” opportunities Pokemon.
Can I start right away?
Possibly, but unlike other special researches, players must complete specific special researches to start “The Growth of the Shadow Threat.” If you have not completed the “disturbing situation” and the previously launched Team GO Rocket Special Research product line, you must do it first. Fortunately, the “disturbing situation” is coming soon, and we have a guide to help you through the process quickly. Shrouded in the shadows, challenging developments, takeover work continues, and the professor’s work never takes longer to complete-to be precise, it takes one month per month.
You must also be at least level 8 to start this special research.
They fly higher
After completing the previous special research line of Team GO Rocket, you will find “They fly higher” in the list of special research tasks. This particular study is divided into six steps, and each step contains three tasks.
- Win 15 Poké Balls raids.
- Defeat the grunt sounds of 3 GO Rockets and get 3 super potions.
- Catch up with a Shadow Pokémon and get three revivals.
Completion rewards: ten Razz berries, ten Nanab berries, and ten Pinap berries.
- Catch up with five Shadow Pokémon and get the Sun Stone.
- Throw 15 big balls with three nice curve balls in a row.
- Catch up with ten flying Pokémon and have a Doduo* encounter.
Completion rewards: 10 trillion Pigot energy, 1,500 experience points, 500 stardust.
- Purify five shadow Pokémon to obtain 30 Mega Pidgeot energy.
- Defeat the grunt sounds of 5 GO Rockets and get 30 Mega Pidgeot energy.
- Earn three candies with your friend Pokémon, and you can get 30 trillion Pidget energy.
Completion rewards: Rocket radar, Puget encounter, 2000 experience points.
the fourth step
- Defeat Team Go Rocket leader Arlo with 1,250 XP.
- Defeat the leader of Team Go Rocket Cliff with 1,250 XP.
- Defeat Team Go Rocket leader Serra with 1,250 XP.
Completion rewards: Super Rocket Radar, 2,500 XP, 1,000 Stardust.
the fifth step
- Find the Team Go Rocket Boss to get the five biggest potions.
- Fight with Team Go Rocket Boss to get 20 Ultra Balls.
- Defeat Team Go Rocket Boss to get 5 Max Revives.
Completion rewards: fast TM, fee TM, 3,000 XP.
- Automatically complete 2,000 XP.
- 2,000 XP is done automatically.
- Automatically complete 2,000 XP.
Completion rewards: Advanced Battle Pass, two golden Razz berries, two silver Pinap berries.