قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / People almost died of an allergic reaction to cold air

People almost died of an allergic reaction to cold air



Walking from a hot shower into a cold bathroom almost killed a man in Colorado who had a severe allergic reaction to low temperatures.

According to a case report published in California on October 27, the 34-year-old man fell down after coming out of the shower room, and his family found him on the floor. Journal of Emergency Medicine. The man had difficulty breathing and his skin was covered with hives. He is experiencing a life-threatening systemic allergic reaction called anaphylaxis.


Source link