قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Sport / Ottman Azaitar withdrew from UFC after violating COVID-19 security protocol

Ottman Azaitar withdrew from UFC after violating COVID-19 security protocol



UFC light rider Ottman Azaitar stopped participating in promotions after Abu Dhabi violated the COVID-19 safety agreement.

Azaitar was originally scheduled to face UTC 257 this Saturday against Matt Frevola, but in the official weigh-in on Friday, it was announced that he had been removed from the card. UFC subsequently announced that Azaitar’s removal was due to “recent violations of health and safety agreements.”

UFC President Dana White (Dana White) subsequently confirmed in an interview with BT Sport that Azaitar had been fired for his actions. This is the first news reported by MMA Junkie. White said Azaitar is trying to help others enter the UFC̵

7;s designated safe areas and bypass COVID-19 isolation measures.

White said: “He and his team cut off the wristbands and gave them to people outside the foam. I don’t know how they did it.” “That guy tied them up with tape and carried a bag. Appeared here, walked into a room, crossed the four balconies sashimi, walked into his room, put down the bag, changed his clothes, and left.

“Now, when security personnel try to stop him, he won’t stop anyway, yes, it’s just… he’s gone. He is no longer a UFC fighter, and he won’t fight tonight.”

With Azaitar out, Frevola now faces Arman Tsarukyan in a lightweight round of 157 pounds. Tsarukyan lost his original opponent Nasrat Haqparast due to illness.

The 30-year-old Azaitar is unbeaten in 13 professional matches, and he won his first two UFC games in the first round of knockouts. In UFC 242’s octagonal debut, he defeated Teemu Packalen, and in the UFC Fight Night event last September, he defeated Teemu Packalen with a Khako Worthy TKO of 93 seconds.




Source link