- A woman in her 70s in Bernalillo County. Individuals have potential conditions.
- Another woman in her 70s is from Bernalillo County. The patient has been hospitalized and has an underlying disease. This person is a resident of the Albuquerque Spanish Trail Rehabilitation Suite.
- A man in his 80s in Bernalillo County. Individuals have potential conditions.
- A man in his 80s from Eddie County. Individuals have potential conditions.
- Male in his 20s in McKinley County.
- A woman in her 70s from McKinley County. The patient has been hospitalized and has underlying disease.
- A woman in her 90s from Santa Fe County. The person is a resident of Willow Assisted Living in Santa Fe.
Currently, the number of deaths among New Mexico residents related to COVID-1
In addition to deaths, the state also reported 218 cases of COVID-19. As of last Friday, New Mexico has reported 192,152 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 70 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 6 new cases in Chavez County
- 3 new cases in Hippora County
- 2 new cases in Colfax County
- 1 new case in Culi County
- 29 new cases in DoñaAna County
- 5 new cases in Eddie County
- 10 new cases in Grant County
- 10 new cases in Lixian
- 1 new case in Lincoln County
- 12 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 22 new cases in Sandoval County
- 13 new cases in San Juan County
- 2 new cases in San Miguel County
- 8 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 3 new cases in Sierra Leone County
- 1 new case in Socorro County
- 1 new case in Torrance County
- 16 new cases in Valencia County
To view the number of positive cases in each county or postal code, click here.
KOB 4 determined that the positive result of the test analyzed in the state’s Friday report was 1.7%.
The state reported that 94 people in New Mexico are currently hospitalized due to COVID-19.
As of Friday, NMDOH has confirmed that 173,981 COVID-19 cases have recovered.