How to assume the regional monopoly in the raid.
Mr. Mimi It is one of the four regional exclusive events that appeared in the Kanto Tour event in February 2021.
Tauros, Farfetch’d, Mr. Mime and Kangaskhan-as well as Articuno, Moltres and Mewtwo and Zapdos make up the eight creatures you need to find in the Raid Collection Challenge.
On this page:
How to catch Mr. Mime in Pokémon Go
Usually, Mr. Mime is an exclusive area in Europe, and it will spawn in the wild.
However, since its debut in 2016, it has appeared in various events, so other players can also use it in their own regions.
One of such opportunities is during the Kanto Tour in February 2021, the mission requires players to capture all 150 Pokémon within eight days.
In this event, Mr. Mime-with the Kanto compatriots exclusively operating Farfetch’d, Tauros and Kangaskhan-the main event on Saturday, February 20th, is now in the raid.
At the time of writing, this is the only way to get Mr. Mime before the deadline for the Raid Collection Challenge on February 28, 2021-so be sure to catch it the day before the opportunity disappears.
Mr. Mime refutes the weaknesses in “Pokémon Go”
Below, you can find the weaknesses and countermeasures needed to defeat Mr. Mime in Pokémon Go:
- Mr. Mime type- Psychic, fairy tale
- Mr. Mime is not good at- Ghost, steel, poisonous Pokémon
- Mr. Mime’s counter- Giratina, Gengar, Metaross, Dialga and Roserade
- Mr. Mime’s other notes- It is difficult for Mr. Mime to play solo, so please bring friends or join a group. Fortunately, there are many weaknesses that can be exploited-working with your team to provide you with a variety of damage options.
Mr. Mime CP in Pokémon Go
The following is the CP level you can see when fighting and capturing Mr. Mime in “Pokémon Go”:
- Assault leader CP- CP 18421
- The highest CP reaches level 50 -2518 CP
The season of celebration is here! Followed by the increase in level caps-including the addition of XL Candy, Legacy 40 Challenge missions and the addition of some XP sources-platinum, the arrival of the sixth generation of Pokémon (such as Espurr) and changes to the Go Battle League see an increase The “strange” red egg and new Arlo, Cliff, Sierra and Givanni lineups.
Mr. Mime Moveset in Pokémon Go
Mr. Mime, like every “Pokémon” in “Pokémon Go”, can use a variety of fast moves and paid moves, including:
- Confusion (psychological)
- Zen Head (Spirit)
- Mental beam
- Shadow ball (ghost)