Prince Harry and Meghan Markle clashed with palace advisers a year before leaving their royal duties, which contradicted a recent blockbuster interview, that is, they were before Megxit (Megxit) No plan.
“The couple have been having the following conversation:’Why can’t we do this? A source told the Daily Telegraph on Saturday that you can’t stop us from doing what we want to do.
According to the “Post” first reported last year, the couple are already planning to quit their royal duties and finally reached a deal to produce content for Quibi, a now obsolete video streaming service that is expected to compete with rival YouTube. Prince Harry announced his intention to resign in an Instagram post on January 8, 2020.
The report contradicted the comments of a couple in a bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey earlier this month that they had “no plan” when they left the royal family.
“Netflix and Spotify [deals]…That was never part of the plan. “Prince Harry said to Winfrey. “We have no plans. This was put forward by others. At that time, my family did cut off my identity financially, and I had to bear…our safety. “
Last September, the couple signed a multi-million dollar agreement with Netflix.
In addition to the behind-the-scenes planning during the palace, Markle has been in regular communication with a group of close consultants in Los Angeles even after she got married in 2018. Members of the panel include her lawyer Rick Genow (Rick Genow), business manager Andrew Meyer (Andrew Meyer) and talent agent Nick Collins (Nick Collins) reportedly. The Telegraph also reported that Markle relied on Kelly Thomas Morgan of the public relations firm Sunshine Sachs to help the couple and set up their first charity Sussex Royal.