Grand Rapids, Michigan (WOOD) — The Michigan State Regulatory Authority has suspended the Bay City cannabis company’s license and recalled its “pre-roll”.
MRA said on Thursday that prerolls from 3843 Euclid LLC may be contaminated with human saliva. They are sold in several cities in the state, including Meds Café in Lowell and Maivda Investments in Quincy.
Recall products sold by Lowell:
- Package #1A4050300006EF6000003006; Hyman Cannabis – Strawnana Premium pre-roll; sold between July 14th and 21st
- Package #1A4050300006EF6000003007; Heyman Cannabis – Kush Mint Premium Roll on sale July 9
Recall products sold by Quincy:
- Package #1
- Packing number 1A4050100005016000008623; Purple Eurkle Pre Roll 1g; Price: July 31.
- Package #1A4050100005016000008624; Pineapple Cheese Roll 1g; Price: July 31.
- Package No. 1A4050100005016000008625; OG Kush Pre-rolled 1g; Price: July 31.
- Package #1A4050100005016000008626; Nightmare Biscuit Roll 1g; Price: July 31.
- Package #1A4050100005016000008627; Jungle Juice Pre Roll 1g; Price: July 31.
Those who own one of the recalled products should return it to the store where the product was purchased for disposal. The store should keep in touch with the person who purchased one of the recalled products.
The MRA stated that after learning that a worker at the factory licked the roll product while making the pre-roll product, it began investigating 3843 Euclid on Friday.
The company stopped working, and its medical and recreational marijuana licenses were suspended for two weeks during the state investigation.