قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / US / Man dies of a "projectile wound on the head" after the vapen-ballpoint pen has exploded

Man dies of a "projectile wound on the head" after the vapen-ballpoint pen has exploded



A 38-year-old Florida man was killed when the vaporization stick he used exploded and shot two pieces of the object in his head. Tallmadge "Wake" D & # 39; s Elias official cause of death, the first e-cigarette death in the US, was listed as a "projectile wound of the head" and ruled randomly.

D & # 39; Elia, who died on May 5, also suffered burns on nearly 80 percent of his body, the Tampa Bay Times reported. The firefighters spotted him in a bedroom upstairs in the St. Petersburg house after firing a fire alarm. At the time of his death, D & #; Elia used a "mod" type of Smok-E Mountain Mech Works made in the Philippines.

"This is a terrible shock," Christopher D & # 39; Elia, the husband's father, told ABC Action News. "Anyone who has lost a son does not want someone else to lose a child to such a thing, a 38-year-old should not be gone, and his mother and I are devastated."

Suicide attempts under American high school. Children, study finds

The report does not reveal any cause of the device explosion, but a representative told ABC Action News that it was likely due to an atomizer or battery problem. The company said they came across earlier problems with other manufacturers manufacturing imitation batteries.

"I do not know much about steam technology," said Christopher D & #; Elia News Agency. "I did not really like what made him attractive, and I asked him not to do it indoors because I did not like the smell, and he did not, his mother and I were away from home, so maybe he has them also used indoors. "

Although the exact circumstances of the explosion are unknown, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises against loose-fitting e-cig batteries to avoid contact with coins, keys, or metal objects get. It also recommends charging the device on a flat surface away from anything that can catch fire and charging it while sleeping or leaving it unattended.

D & # 39; s Elias obituary said he was a television producer and was recently with his wife, Maria Lamberti, who moved to Florida.


Source link