-last night smack down, YouTube star Logan Paul accepted the invitation of Sami Zayn Wrestling mania As his special guest. Zayn plans to face Kevin Owens on the second night (April 11).After last night’s performance, Paul commented on Zayn’s conspiracy theory and whether he still plans to participate Wrestling mania.
“Overwhelmingly, a lot. Generally speaking, conspiracy theories always have to think twice before acting.” Paul said. “I don’t know if I fully accept everything he says. I’m here to listen, but I know more and more about who Sami is, and I have some doubts about it. I will definitely be in a wrestling frenzy. I don’t want to refuse invitations. But I doubt it.”
– Bruce Prichard and Conrad Thompson applied for a trademark for the WWE network program, Other things to fight with, According to Heel By Nature. The two submitted the trademark on March 26. The following is a complete description of the trademark:
International level 041: Entertainment services, that is, live performances performed by professional wrestlers and sports entertainment professionals; Entertainment services, that is, personal appearances and sports entertainment personalities of professional wrestlers; Entertainment services, that is, podcasts in the fields of professional wrestling and sports entertainment; Entertainment services, Provide professional and sports entertainment video podcasts
-Peacock added the following WWE content (h/t PWInsider). As mentioned earlier, Peacock’s goal is to transfer the WWE web library by the end of August.
* WWE Bragging Rights (2009)
* WWE Network Sunday (2006, 2007 and 2008)
* ECW dissolved in December (2006)
* WCW Halloween Havoc PPV (1989-2000)
*American Professional Wrestling New Year’s Revolution (2005, 2006 and 2007)
* NWA / WCW Starrcade activities (1983-2000)
* The WWE Main Event appears in the carousel on the homepage, but only one episode will be listed on March 18, 2021