Legendary season It is a new Pokémon GO season, which lasts from March 1st to June 1st, 2021. “Legend Season” celebrates legends in Pokémon GO, including new legendary Pokémon and legendary trainers.
At the time of writing, Niantic shared an introductory blog post announcing the new season. After March 1st and as we collect more data, more detailed information will be added to this guide.
New legends and giant raids
This season will begin with the debut of the legendary Pokémon on Pokémon GO-Celian Former Tonadus, Celian Form Tudulus, with Celian Form Landorus!
Before the start of this season, all trainers will have access to the “Legend Season” special research. Follow Professor Willow for the exciting discoveries about the first three Pokémon of the season (Therian Forme Tornadus), Therian Forme Thundurus and Therian Forme Landorus. Complete this special research to get Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus Candy and other rewards.
Please continue to pay attention to more details. When Pokémon GO debuts, there may be other legendary faces at the end of the season! 🕵️
New super attack
From March 1st, Different giant evolution Pokémon will appear in the giant raid, And other giant evolved Pokémon will make their debut this season. Trainers, please pay attention to more details as soon as possible!
New wild spawn
As the season changes, different Pokémon will appear in different habitats in the wild!
For example, you may find Mantine or Frillish appearing near the water, or you may encounter Voltorb or Glameow in the city! If you happen to be walking through a dense forest, you may find Hoppip floating peacefully in the air.
These and more Pokémon will appear more in the wild, so please stay vigilant and pay attention to more details!
Pokémon exclusive to the hemisphere
In this season, the types of Pokémon that only appear in the wild in the northern or southern hemisphere will be greatly increased compared to the previous season (celebration season)!
In the northern hemisphere, you will be able to encounter the following Pokémon in the wild:
- Increased spawning in the wild: Tangela, Combe, Croagunk, Ducklett, etc.
- Starting in the Sinno region: Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup
- Rare encounter: Scyther, Dratini and Cottonee
- Seasonal pattern: Spring form peeled
- Increased spawning in the wild: Mankey, Yanma, Buizel, Woobat, etc.
- Starting in the Sinno region: Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott
- Rare encounter: Pineco, Bagon and Ferroseed
- Seasonal pattern: Deer in the form of autumn
New Pokémon in the egg
No matter which hemisphere you live in, all egg groups will hatch different Pokémon. The following table is not final and only contains the information originally published.
Bonuses and projects
You can look forward to more delicious things this season, such as the following bonuses and items:
- Players can only get higher XP through a five-star raid this season.
- At certain times this season, free remote team passes will be provided. Stay tuned for more details on when you can get these remote attack passes in the store!
Throughout the season, you will have more opportunities to become a legend! March Community Day, the 7th season of GO Battle League, new events and more events are coming soon. You can also look forward to a series of legendary events at the end of the season.