قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / World / Judge forced death of coronavirus patient after bleach injection

Judge forced death of coronavirus patient after bleach injection



Oscar García Rúa, a 93-year-old patient with the coronavirus in Argentina, died on Monday after receiving an intravenous injection of chlorine dioxide, a bleach. His family successfully sued the clinic and asked him to use disinfectant after the doctor suggested.

Before using chlorine dioxide, Garcia had been severely infected with the coronavirus in China. Lawyers for his family said Tuesday that they did not think he died from a coronavirus infection or chlorine dioxide exposure, but a bacterial infection, and therefore plan to sue Sanatorio Otamendi y Miroli SA again.

Legal rulings set a precedent for judges. They usually receive legal education, but without medical education, they can intervene to force health professionals to implement treatments they disagree with. The federal court hearing the case rejected the clinic’s appeal against the ruling.

Chlorine dioxide is a kind of bleaching agent commonly used to clean or disinfect items, but it has been called the fraudulent and dangerous “miracle cure”

; of coronavirus and has been peddled by suspicious sources around the world. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has repeatedly warned Americans that the intake of chlorine dioxide poses a “significant risk” to the health of anyone who does so, regardless of their coronavirus status.

According to the Argentine newspaper country, García’s wife was also seriously ill at the same clinic as the Chinese Coronavirus. The doctor recommended the use of chlorine dioxide in combination with inhalable ibuprofen (a painkiller and anti-inflammatory drug). Although the doctor in question recommended experimental treatment, the clinic did not approve the treatment, and the public health authorities in Argentina did not allow the bleach to be used in this way. The woman died on January 6.

A day later, Garcia’s family sued the clinic in court, demanding that his father accept chlorine dioxide as soon as possible to prevent him from dying. Javier Pico Terrero ruled in favor of the family and ordered the clinic to allow treatment. While the clinic appealed, the court upheld the original ruling and pointed out that traditional treatment for the Chinese coronavirus did not help patients improve their condition.

According to the clinic, García died within 24 hours of intravenous injection of chlorine chemicals and his breathing ability decreased.

According to Argentine newspaper reports, family doctor Martín Sarubbi announced on Tuesday horn, The family did not believe that Garcia died from the coronavirus infection in China, but died due to medical negligence. They will further prosecute the clinic for “guilty homicide.”

“The doctor who treated him recommended the use of chlorine dioxide, but the inhalable ibuprofen and Otamendi refused the treatment. Before that, we put forward a reason [to the court] The court ruled on this. “Sarubi said in an interview. “The clinic has been diluting treatment methods.The reality is [chlorine] The use of carbon dioxide is prohibited. [Health authorities] This is not encouraged, but they do not prohibit it. The man died of a hospital infection and delayed treatment. “

Lawyers continue to accuse the clinic of rejecting “treatments that are not related to treatment efficiency for economic reasons”. He also claimed that Garcia had improved after using bleach.

horn To quote the medical expert Professor Carlos Damin, he asserted that chlorine dioxide is “a bleaching agent… it has never been used for treatment.”

“There is no scientific evidence that it can be used in medicine. Obviously, this is a toxic substance that will harm human health.” “Except for any country in the world, it has not been used. [socialist] Bolivia has recently authorized its use. “

According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, chlorine dioxide is commonly used as a bleaching agent and is used in very small amounts to disinfect water in treatment plants. However, as the Chinese coronavirus pandemic worsened, suspicious websites appeared all over the world selling “miracle” treatments for the coronavirus mainly composed of chlorine dioxide. This phenomenon has been repeatedly condemned by the FDA.

“The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning letter to the seller who sells a fraudulent and dangerous chlorine dioxide product known as the’Miracle Mineral Solution’ to prevent and treat the ‘2019 new coronavirus disease’ ( COVID-19),” the FDA announced in April, referring to the Chinese coronavirus. The FDA warned that people who consume the product are “drinking bleach” and that the FDA “has not found any scientific evidence to support its safety or effectiveness, posing a significant risk to the health of patients.”

Last month, an American man in Massachusetts was convicted of “selling and selling unregistered pesticides.” He was charged with selling necklaces containing chlorine dioxide, allegedly for treating the Chinese coronavirus.

“On the day when the epidemic is raging, thousands of people are killed every day. This defendant tried to profit from the use of pesticide-coated lanyards to protect them from viruses such as COVID-19. . [Chinese coronavirus]”The U.S. Attorney Andrew E. Lelling said the man was identified by the local media as Lin Jiule. “This is a dangerous, opportunistic fraud. “

As of press time, there is no evidence that the police filed any prosecution against the doctor, who recommended that Garcia in Argentina inject bleach into the vein.

Follow Frances Martel on Facebook and Twitter.




Source link