قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Sport / Joe Gomez issued an injury to Liverpool fans to break the silence

Joe Gomez issued an injury to Liverpool fans to break the silence



Liverpool defender Joe Gomez (Joe Gomez) has spoken for the first time since suffering a serious knee injury while on duty in England.

Gomez was training a ruptured bone tendon while training alone at the Three Lions base on Wednesday.

He underwent surgery and returned to Liverpool to begin his journey to complete health. The club confirmed that he will be in an “important” period on the court.

The 23-year-old has suffered severe knee and ankle injuries in the past. He said that he is very aware of the message to Liverpool fans on social media that it is “what is needed” to recover from them.

Gomez leaves a message for fans

Gomez wrote on Twitter: “The road to recovery has begun.” “I have been here before, I know what is needed, and I will be better and stronger than ever.

“I’m obviously ruined, but this is part of God’s plan, and I believe everything is for a reason.

“I want to thank everyone for their good wishes and messages of support.

How much did the injury of Joe Gomez cost Liverpool’s hopes of winning the Premier League title? Say your words here.

The 23-year-old was injured while training alone in St. George’s Park

It has been a busy season so far-so please sign up for the exciting “Mirror Football” newsletter to make sure you don’t miss a single thing!

All the latest transfer news and major news will go directly to your inbox. You will not miss it.

To register, please put your email at the top of this article or follow the instructions on this link.

“I focus on recovery and do my best to support my teammates. See you soon.”

Liverpool confirmed that Gomez’s operation was a success on Thursday and hope he can play before the end of the season.

The Red Army wrote in a statement: “This problem is isolated from Gomez’s tendon and has no damage to any other related knee ligaments.”

He said: “The operation to correct the losses in London on Thursday morning was a success and the 23-year-old will fully recover.

“Gomez will immediately start a rehabilitation program with the Red Army’s medical team, and the club staff will carefully monitor his progress.

“Although he may exclude him for most of the remainder of 2020-21, he has no timetable for his return.”

Sign up for Mirror Football email Here Get the latest news and broadcast gossip.




Source link