Customizing the iPhone screen has become a sudden trend, because this is a huge change for iPhone users, and they can now try the home screen in a new way-without rooting the device or running skins and launchers. With the help of the widget app, continue reading to customize the iPhone screen in two ways.
How to change the appearance of your apps on the iPhone
The new iOS 14 update finally allows you to customize the app to your liking. This is how to do it.
1. Open the “Shortcut” application on your iPhone (it is pre-installed).
2. Click the plus icon in the upper right corner.
3. select Add action.
4. In the search bar, type Open app Then choose Open app application.
5. Tap select Then select the app you want to customize. For example, Facebook, Spotify or messaging apps.
6. Click the three dots in the upper right corner.Name the shortcut here and click Add to home screen.
7 In the place where the home screen name and icon are displayed, rename the shortcut to any name you want.
8. Next, go to the Safari app to find the new icon image. You can search for things like the aesthetics of the Facebook icon. After you find an image you like, save it to the photo.
9. Go back to the “Shortcuts” application and tap the current icon.select choose a photo Then click on the image you just saved. You can zoom in or zoom out the image.Tap select.
10. Tap plus.
Now you have customized the application on your phone. The original apps will remain on the phone, but you can store them in a folder.
Change the appearance of the iPhone home screen
You no longer need to view the app row on the iPhone. The following is how to change the home screen view using the app.
1. Download the Widgetsmith app on your iPhone.
2. In the app, choose the size of the widget you want to customize-you can choose small, medium and large.
3. Click the widget to customize it. You can change the font and color.Tap save after finishing.
4. Go to the home screen and hold and press an application.Tap Edit the main screen.
5. Click the plus icon in the upper left corner and search for Widgetsmith. Click the icon.
6. Select the widget size to add to the home screen, then click Add widget.
7 You can change the widget by pressing and selecting on the app Edit widget. that’s it! Now, your home screen has icons of different sizes for a custom look.
Please note that currently you can only customize the following applications: weather (premium subscription), calendar, world time, reminders, health, astronomy, tides (premium subscription) and photos.
Want to learn more about the new iOS 14 update?check out(New widget on iPhone) and .Also, look at these .