Infectious disease expert Michael Osterholm (Michael Osterholm) broke the news that President TrumpDonald John Trump’s latest Mnuchin-Pelosi call for “encouraging news” for a stimulus plan. China warns that China will detain American nationals after the Justice Department prosecutes Chinese scholars: according to reports, musicians The John Fogarty problem no longer exists and stopped because of Trump̵
Osterholm said: “First of all, this 20% figure is the most surprising combination of elf dust and pseudo-science I have ever seen,” according to reports, the proportion of Atlas’ population is said to be It is necessary to be infected with the virus to achieve cattle immunity “a minimum of 50% to 70%.”
“Remember, when we talk about getting 50% to 70% protection, we are saying that you can reach the level of disease, but if this happens, there will be many deaths, many serious diseases — or we can try Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, said at an NBC “press conference” that he would go there for vaccinations and postpone the number of sick people until vaccines are available.
New: @Mtosterholm responds to Scott Atlas’s claim that only 25% or 20% of the population needs to be infected by herd immunity. #MTP
“This number is 20%, the most surprising combination of pixie dust and pseudoscience I have ever seen…50% to 70%.” pic.twitter.com/cKRa21IC5c
—Meet the Media (@MeetThePress) October 18, 2020
He added: “50% to 70% will only slow down the speed of transmission, not stop it. Therefore, this virus will always be looking for burnable wood as long as it can… so our goal is Let as many people as possible be protected by the vaccine.”
Anthony FauciAnthony FauciUS recorded more than 70,000 new COVID-19 cases in one day, reaching midsummer levels. The surge in COVID-19 warns that there will be a “third wave” now.The top infectious disease expert in the United States also sharply criticized this idea.
“If you just let everything go, let the infection go, no masks, no crowds, it makes no difference-frankly, George, this is ridiculous,” Fauci told ABC George StephanopoulosGeorge Robert Stephanopoulos reviewed Biden’s story: How social media became the state-owned media Biden’s town hall ratings surpassed Trump’s choice: It’s a comparison of ability and chaosMore In the “Good Morning America” show last week.