It’s hard to find the grass green on the other side, although most iOS 14 features are things we already have-including home screen widgets that we have used for years-but there are many Android enthusiasts who find themselves being rounded corners by iOS 14 widgets And attracted by clean lines. However, the beauty of Android’s experienced themed community is that when something is not available for us somewhere, we can make it ourselves.
I have always been a loyal supporter of KWGT, because as a “what you want is what you get” editor, if you can imagine it in your mind, you can usually make it look exactly the same as the main screen. Throughout the summer, there are many such enthusiasts and KWGT enthusiasts building widgets based on the components in iOS 14 and iOS 14 Beta, which means that there are now multiple KWGT presets and packages available for you to download and put on your own phone Try it now.
Verizon offers the Pixel 4a on the new Unlimited line for only $10/month
Note that to import KWGT presets, in addition to the free main KWGT application, you also need KWGT Pro.
- Muller Ali has a series of beautiful and easy-to-apply iOS widgets. They even have iOS-style tabs below them, but they can be easily deleted if needed. The collection includes weather, calendar, news, and photo widgets in two sizes, as well as a single-size widget for clock, battery, music, and events.
- 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘩 has built a copy of the iOS widget for Google search with a light theme or a dark theme.
- Jamie Hartley can choose widgets based on iOS 14, including two weather widgets (a square and a 4×2 rectangle), a battery widget, a calendar widget, a translation widget and specifically for YouTube Music and music widgets designed by Spotify.
- /u/dontbeaboot integrates more atmosphere with his widgets, I go all out! The batch has the same rounded corners and easy-to-use layout, but it has a sharper color palette and a more pronounced Google style, especially for Google widgets that loop every time you interact with them. I also researched how the music widget is done, and you can still see the visible playback controls instead of just relying on clicking on less obvious content. Please note that not all graphics are included in the preset file, so you must download them separately from the folders of the “search” widget and the small music widget.
- On /u/Patient-Summer-8438, this collection has two news widgets-one square and smaller, the other rectangle, and the ability to switch between news topics-a current weather widget and a compact interaction Style music widget. This package is small, but it works well except for one of the music widgets being misaligned. You need to change the position of the Media Player component from “Left” to “Center”, and then adjust the “X Offset” to around -50.
As the fall continues, there will be more widgets, but if you want rounded corners and clean lines, there will be a lot of widgets! After downloading them, here is how to import them into KWGT. Similarly, you need the KWGT Pro key to import presets created by others.
- Tap Blank KWGT After adding it through the launcher menu.
- Tap Folder icon In the top bar of the application.
Tap The folder you will download the preset to.
- Tap .kwgt file You want to import.
- Tap Freshly imported presets In the export tab.
Tap save Once the preset is loaded.
iOS 14 widgets make Android look absolutely embarrassing