It’s time to find Pokmon, whose home is near Pallet Town.
This Pallet Town Collection Challenge Is one of the challenges of the series Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto Event.
This collection challenge will take you to capture Pokémon in Pallet Town and its surrounding areas in the Kanto region.
Pokémon Go Tour has a total of 10 collection challenges for you to complete: Kanto-Tin City, Siralaya City, Fuchsia City, Pokémon Alliance, Raid, Research, Evolution, Trade and Incense. The latter two differ depending on whether you are playing the red or green version of the event.
Below you can find Collect every Pokémon in the Pallet Town Challenge Also, it is important to know that you must complete this challenge before 7:59pm local time on Sunday, February 28.
On this page:
The Pokémon List and the rewards of the “Tray Town Collection Challenge” in Pokémon Go
The Pallet Town Collection Challenge is part of the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event, although the event will last until February 28 (Sunday) at 7:59 pm local time. You can use this collection challenge only if you bring you tickets for the event.
Throughout the challenge, you will need to find Gen 1 Pokémon near Pallet Town in the Kanto region. All of these Pokémon can be found in the wild throughout the event, although their spawn rate has increased within Pallet Town hours.
The following are the 10 Pokémon in the “Tray Town Collection Challenge”:
Please remember-Pokémon hatched from the egg, Shadow Pokémon will not be counted in this collection challenge.
After completing the Pallet Town Collection challenge, you will get 151 Stardust, 30 Pokémon and Spearow encounters.
Tips for completing the “Tray Town Collection Challenge” in “Pokémon Go”
Here are some tips to help you complete the “Tray Town Collection Challenge” in Pokémon Go:
- If you want to complete the “Pallet Town Collection Challenge” in the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event, please make sure that you play between 9 am and 10 am local time or between 2 and 3 pm local time. During this period, the Pokémon found around Pallet Town will appear more frequently in the wild.
- You must complete this collection challenge before 7:59 pm (local time) on Sunday, February 28 (local time), so you don’t have to rush to experience it!
- If you can’t find a specific Pokémon, try using incense to attract Pokémon to your specific location. However, it is important to note that in the “Tour Tour: Kanto” event, the Pokémon attracted by the fragrance will be slightly different depending on the version you are playing.
- You can also attract Pokémon to your location by placing a decoy module on PokéStop. There are also three special bait modules-Glacier, Magnetic and Mossy-that will attract specific Pokémon types.
- Don’t forget to use Razz and Nanab berries to make Pokémon easier to capture.
- If you want to save PokéBalls, try to target Pokémon with lower CP levels as they are easy to catch.
- Keep an eye on the Pokémon radar in the lower right corner of the screen, and use it to track specific Pokémon to the Pokémon stop where they are currently hiding.
The season of celebration is here! Followed by the increase in level caps-including the addition of XL Candy, Legacy 40 Challenge missions and the addition of some XP sources-platinum, the arrival of the sixth generation of Pokémon (such as Espurr) and changes to the Go Battle League see an increase The “strange” red egg and new Arlo, Cliff, Sierra and Givanni lineups.
How the Pallet Town Collection Challenge in Pokémon Go works
The “Collecting Challenge” in “PokémonGo” was released in January 2021, concurrently with certain in-game activities. Every collection challenge will see you catch some Pokémon, thanks to this event, they appear more frequently in the wild.
Catch up with all these Pokémon, after completing the collection challenge, you will receive many items and progress rewards for elite collector medals.
The Pallet Town Collection Challenge is part of the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event, valid for one week after the event starts, to ensure that you have enough time to complete the game.Which means it will Available from Saturday, February 20, 9 am local time to Sunday, February 28, 7:59 pm local time.
The collection challenge can be found in the “Today View” and can be accessed by pressing the site survey button (small binoculars) in the lower right corner of the screen. Depending on whether you have been researching the current field or a special research task, you may need to scroll to the left.
After visiting the “Today View”, you will find a list of Pokémon that you need to capture to complete the collection challenge. Catch a Pokémon in the “Collection Challenge” rooster and remove it from the list to keep track of which animals you have found and which have not been found.
It is important to note that ShadowPokémon and those you hatch from eggs will not be counted in the Collection Challenge.
Remember-this collection challenge must be completed before 7:59 pm (local time) on Sunday, February 28 (local time), otherwise you will never be able to add it to the Elite Collector medal.
Good luck in completing the Pallet City Collector Challenge!