قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / Hollywood executive David Guillod (David Guillod) arrested again after report of the attack

Hollywood executive David Guillod (David Guillod) arrested again after report of the attack



The Los Angeles Police Department said that former Hollywood executive David Guillod was released on bail for allegedly sexually assaulting four women and was arrested on Wednesday for another report of sexual assault.

Mr. Guillod is known as the talent manager and executive producer of the film “Atomic Blonde.” He was charged with 11 felony counts in June, including rape of an unconscious person and kidnapping of rape. He was released after being released on bail of one million dollars.

The Los Angeles Police Department said in a press release that last week, a woman stood up to report that Mr. Gilod had sexually assaulted her at an evening meeting. The prosecutor of the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office made the initial allegations. He said that the most recent one-time attack allegedly occurred in mid-October and that Mr. Guillod has been in custody but is tracking GPS.

The press release stated that Mr. Gullod, 53, was arrested at his home in Sherman Oaks, California and detained on bail of $5 million.

Mr. Guillod’s lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the latest arrest. Earlier this year, in response to the initial allegations, a spokeswoman stated that Mr. Guillod denied the allegations and stated that “a lot of evidence was collected throughout the investigation.”

The spokeswoman said in June that Guillod’s lawyers had successfully reduced the bail from the original US$3 million to US$1 million. Mr. Guillod pleaded not guilty to the charges.

In the earlier allegations of sexual assault filed by the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office, all four women said they were in a coma. According to criminal proceedings, in one of the cases, Mr. Guillod was accused of kidnapping and raping a 23-year-old woman who was intoxicated and unable to resist.

The Santa Barbara authorities started an investigation of Mr. Gullod in 2017. In the same year, actress Jessica Barth accused him-at first he did not say his name on the blog, and later by his name on the Internet-when she was drugged and sexually assaulted he was her role in 2012 manager.

At that time, Mr. Guillod stepped down as the co-president of the talent agency Primary Wave Entertainment, and there were reports that other women also complained to the police. Although the prosecutors in the Santa Barbara office are handling the initial case, law enforcement officers in Los Angeles have been investigating Mr. Gullod since 2018, as two of the cases were reported under his jurisdiction.


Source link