The obsidian survival game Grounded has been updated on all platforms to solve many issues raised by the community and more. The new 0.8.1 update is now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC, and the patching instructions are described below.
First, they will no longer return “not supported” errors when trying to load foundations built on certain objects. In addition, melee and long-range attacks should now be as many as they should be recorded, and you should reduce lag and drag when viewing buildings. In addition, all backpacks that escape the game world will now be resynchronized with you.
In addition to these fixes, the ground route market for the “Weeding Peak”
There are also some changes to the UI. The hammer spawn icon is now part of the “Toggle Track Marker and Backpack” icon action, and the “Eat / Drink or Die” warning and respirometer should no longer be stuck on the screen after respawning.
You can see the full list of patch notes shared by Obsidian below. The next project of the Microsoft-owned studio is RPG Avowed, located in the “Pillars of Eternity” universe.
Grounding bug fix-all platforms
Popular community issues
- Foundations built on certain objects will no longer be considered “unsupported” when loaded, and will not crash after modification.
- Clients will no longer randomly fail to register for melee and ranged attacks.
- When viewing buildings on large bases, lag/stagnation is reduced.
- The customer-facing backpack will eventually be resynchronized to the correct host location.
- BURG.L mission’s footprint marker: “Weed Killer Peak” will now be in the correct position (if it already exists in your world).
- You can place the plush insects on the furniture again.
- Bees are not as clumsy as flowers, so pollen falls less frequently.
- In photo mode, the hair of the hoop and other hanging parts on the breastplate should behave more appropriately.
- The hammer construction icon is now included in the “Toggle Track Marker and Backpack Icon” operation.
- After rebirth, the respirometer and the “eating or death” warning element are no longer stuck on the screen.
- This”[Type] The “Tools Needed” warning no longer overlaps with the harvest resource name on the HUD.
- Restore the new daytime basic music changes to nighttime music to continue this work for future updates.
GameSpot may receive commissions from retail quotes.