Whole Foods is now offering discounts in Florida and will expand nationwide this summer.
Amazon may have raised the price of Prime to $ 119 a year, but there is a new benefit: 10 percent off items at Whole Foods and weekly discounts on selected bestsellers
The The grocery store, which Amazon bought for $ 13.7 billion last year, is now offering discounts in its stores in Florida and will expand nationwide this summer.
To get the discount, Prime members need to scan their whole Foods Market app at checkout. The app will also list items that people can sell.
What should you expect? These are the deals in Florida stores this week:
- sustained caught halibut steaks: $ 9.99 / lb, saving $ 1
- Organic Strawberries: £ 1 for $ 2.99, Save $ 2
- Cold Brew Coffee at Allegro Coffee Bars: 50% to 16 oz.
- ART Granola: 11 oz. Bag 2 / $ 6
- 365 Everyday Value Sparkling Water Buy a 12-Pack Case, One for Free
- Magic Mushroom Powder: 50% Off
- Plus, Another 10% on Hundreds of Store Items in the Store
Currently Amazon Prime members have been able to enjoy Whole Foods for two hours Deliveries were received via Prime Now in ten cities, including Austin, Cincinnati, Dallas, Virginia Beach, Atlanta and San Francisco. The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card also offers 5 percent b ack on Whole Foods Market purchases.
And you can buy an Amazon Echo at Whole Foods if you're so inclined.
If you do not want to pay for Prime, Amazon said it has reduced prices for "hundreds of foods and fresh foods" for everyone.
Amazon Prime is $ 119 a year from May 11, or $ 12.99 a month, though there are workarounds you're after. Existing customers will see a price surge of $ 99 to $ 119 from June 16.