WSIL-Five counties in southern Illinois reported new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, most of which were from Williamson County.
Other counties with other cases include Franklin, Jackson, Saline and White.
- Women: Two in their 30s, three in their 40s, and one in their 70s.
- Male: One teenager, one 40 years old, one 80 years old.
To date, there have been 548 laboratory positives in Franklin County for COVID-19, including 3 deaths. Of these positive cases, 306 have recovered.
- Women: one in their 20s and one in their 40s
Health officials are currently monitoring 40 active cases. So far, the county has confirmed 1
Among these positive cases, 1,203 people were released in isolation, including Sunday the 17th.
- Female: a person in her 60s
- Male: a person in his twenties
So far, there have been 345 laboratory-confirmed positive results in Yan County, including 4 deaths.
- Male: One in 40s and one in 50s
According to data from the Egyptian Ministry of Health, there are 171 laboratory-confirmed positive cases in White County, including one death.
- Female: tween animation, one is in the 1930s, one is in the 60s, and the other is in the 70s.
- Male: One child under 10, one under 20, two under 30, one under 40, and the other.
To date, there have been 1,420 laboratory tests positive in Williamson County, and 48 of them have died. Of these positive cases, 751 have recovered.
Illinois Department of Public Health:
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) reported 1,604 new confirmed cases of coronavirus disease in Illinois on Sunday, including 14 confirmed deaths.
Currently, IDPH reports a total of 287,930 cases in 102 counties in Illinois, including 8,601 deaths.
More information can be found here.