On Wednesday night, Los Angeles firefighters responded to reports of smoke in the home of actor Denzel Washington.
According to CBSLA, everyone in the Beverly Hills House came out safely. It is not clear if the actors were there at the time.
No flames were visible, but the authorities told the exit point that smoke from the second floor of the house could be seen.
According to the Los Angeles Fire Department, the cause of the smoke may be a stove in the house.
The department said in a statement obtained by CBSLA: “The investigation focused on one of several furnaces in the house that may have been repaired.”