Final Fantasy XVI Producer Naoki Yoshida (Naoki Yoshida) appeared in the “Game Hack” in the latest episode of the Tokyo FM radio show One morning Today, he briefly discussed the upcoming Final Fantasy XVI.
Get the following highlights.
- Final Fantasy XVI Very action-oriented.it is Final fantasy With story and action
- (What about players who are not good at action games?) We do hope that players like this story, so we are preparing a mode for players who want to focus on the story. Since we have a lot of support actions, we are of course preparing some games that are easy to operate and smooth. Don̵7;t worry too much (players who are not good at action games.)
- I have been playing from Final fantasy A series of games starting from the first real-time game-I’m almost 50 years old.I think the Warriors of Light grow up in their own world, so I want to create a Final fantasy Those who understand the good and bad of reality will also be passionate.I believe that I will encounter some difficulties as an adult, so I want to make the theme of this game a thing for those who grow up to play Final fantasy And understand the reality can still enjoy, get something and think.
Final Fantasy XVI Under development for PlayStation 5. Learn more about the game here.
Thanks, Games Talk.
You are welcome and encouraged to comment on Gematsu. However, we ask you to follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full text Before commenting.
- Keep the topic.
- No passing comments, Including trolls, bait or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about the subject, you don’t need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content/language, as well as general harassment and personal attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags When posting spoilers or NSFW (non-nude) content. E.g:
The curse is Lemon.Declare the subject of the content outside the spoiler tag.
- Respect other reviewers. You don’t have to agree with each other, but to debate politely. If you find that the commenter is not following this simple etiquette, don’t start the conversation, just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy may change at any time.