- The family said that WGN TV Chicago said it is acceptable for a 21-year-old to be injured in a road violent shooting.
- Police said Fox News said a Chicago kid was shot and killed in a road rage incident and seven people were injured in a bullet fight on the sidewalk.
- When the child was shot to death in CBS Chicago on Lakeshore Boulevard, the Good Samaritan spoke after taking action
- 21-month-old boy was injured in a road rage shooting on Lakeshore Avenue WGN TV Chicago
- Toddlers yelling on Chicago’s “New York Daily News”
- View all reports from Google News