Miis didn’t get much attention on Switch, but they are undoubtedly part of the platform. In fact, “Mario Golf: Super Rush” is about to be used well in Story Mode, and Miitopia will also switch to Switch. It’s great to see Nintendo pay more attention to Miis, but it seems that Big N may have other Mii plans under the covers.
Dataminer HEYimHeroic has been spying inside the Switch SDK and he is interested in Miis. There are multiple references to “special Miis” in the SDK, but Nintendo has never used them. This is other information about Special Miis discovered so far.
– Special Miis cannot be edited or used as your own icon
– They do not appear in the Mii list of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and Super Mario Maker 2
– Super Smash Bros. Ultimate does not allow you to choose any special Miis
– They may not appear in “Going on Holiday”
– If you try to set up a new owner of amiibo, the special Mii will not appear in the list
– If the special Mii does appear in the Switch game in some way (except for “Smash”), then if a special keying code is set in the code, the special Mii can be restored to the default startup Mii.
– Switch SDK set this key code to “0”, which actually did not happen
– If Mii is short enough, you can view its pants without editing
–Pants are golden
-Deleting the special Mii will bring up a unique pop-up window