- Everything they did was correct. But after a family haircut, the couple died of COVID-19 in Boston WCVB
- How haircuts led to COVID-19 deaths in Chicago couple, New York Post
- After months of preventive measures, couples who had been married for up to 20 years died of COVID-19 after a family haircut.
- Chicago family blames couple’s coronavirus death FOX 32 Chicago haircut
- The Scottish family caught up with Covid-19 after a haircut, and the two died 10 days apart
- View all reports from Google News